Cap.8:"Is not working"

Three days passed since Mark started -dating- Bambam.
The younger was so happy about being Mark's boyfriend,he was trying to treat him as well as he could.

Well,Mark felt that's not working between them.He can't get used to the idea of dating Bambam.

The boys were in a park,they were eating there,when Mark finally decided to speak his mind:

"Bambam...It's not working as you think..."he suddenly said.

Bambam put the food away for a bit and looked,with sadness in his eyes,to Mark.

"But it has only been three days,in which I pesonally had fun."Bambam said.

"You had fun,I didn't...I can't do this anymore,I only need you as my best friend,Bam!"Mark shouted.

Bambam lowered his head.Tears where falling on his lap,he felt heart broken and not -good enough- for Mark.

"I'm sorry,I didn't want to shout at you..."he reached over,trying to give the boy a hug.
Bambam rejected him,by pushing him away.

"Don't worry about me!You are right,I was too stupid to think that this would work...I am sorry...hyung..."the boy started crying even harder.
"I didn't mean to ruin our friendship..."he managed to say between tears.

Bambam stood up,wiped his tears and slowly walked away after he told Mark that he doesn't want to see him for a while,until he calms down and gets over.

Mark understood his point and accepted.He somehow felt bad for breaking Bambam's heart,but he couldn't force himself to love his dongsaeng.
He did it once and he is totally unable to do it again.

After this incident,Mark had to go at Jackson's house for his daily meditations.
The thing is that,he didn't had the right mood of meditating Wang after what happend to him today.

Jackson was getting really worried,'cause his tutor wasn't at his house yet.
He thought that something bad happend,maybe he got injured or he is sick.He saw Mark today at school,but he seemed to be alright.

Jackson needed a sign from Mark,he couldn't restrain and control his emotions any longer.

After an hour,Mark called Jackson,telling him that he doesn't feel well and they won't meet today.

"Okay,Mark go and rest if you feel ill.Call me and let me know if you need something!"Jackson said a bit worried,but somehow releaved because he heard from Mark.