Much to my horror, Sebastian goes to the Pink Bitch and smiles at her.

Smiles at her.

So he can smile at her but can't even say a simple 'thank you' to me for buying him a whole meal of Mc'D.

I can so feel the love here between us.

The Pink Bitch stood up from her booth and told something to her friends before walking away with Sebastian.

Where? I didn't know.

Suddenly I lose my appetite but that what makes me eat more. So I grab Sebastian's uneaten lunch and eat all of the meal.

I feel so sad right now. Sad and angry.

The thought of Sebastian smiling like that at her didn't fit right into my stomach, and the fact that she simply showed her boobs to his face, caused this occurance makes it more worse.

I just hope she sucked at giving blowjobs.

Eating off my sadness, I stood up. I was done and Sebastian still didn't come back which made me more annoyed.

I didn't even have my car here. I gave it for repairing and called a cab to get here.

I just wished Dog was here with me. I could've lashed out my anger at him and wouldn't even feel guilty about it because I'm sure his only reply would've been 'meow'

Sighing, I walk to the exit with the groceries in my hand. I can't no longer wait for Sebastian in there. I'm sure he will be home when he is done pulling the cat out of the fur.

And I'm not even talking about Dog.

I went straight to my restaurant after putting the groceries in place. It was first of the month and I had to distribute money to the workers so it was important for me to go there.

"Keyona?"

I stop.

If you ask me what my favourite color is, my answer would be black. If you ask me what my favourite song is, I'd reply with Eminem's Lose Yourself. If you ask me what time it is, I'd tell "No need to ask, your time has come." And if you ask me who Reece Mc'ford was, I'd sigh and reply with, "my all time crush."

The fact that Reece stood there at the entrance of my restaurant while mistaking me as Kee was beyond surprising. Because I never in a million year thought that I'd be seeing Reece again after he left NY city.

So here's the thing. I have had a lot of crushes in high school. Like literally. Reece Mc'ford just happen to hit the list.

Green eyes, fair skin, pouty lips and denim, that guy had it all. Plus, smart and kind dripped off him like a hurricane.

But I knew from the start that I didn't have any chance with him when I found that he was secretly crushing over my sister Keyona. Hence, why he sounded so excited right now.

"Reece." I whisper as I take in his face.

God, he has changed and when I say change, I mean it in a whole hot way.

"Fee?" He says when he takes in my eye color.

I smile awkwardly at him and bit my lips. I just hope there ain't any chocolate stuck to my teeth that I ate before coming here.

"Wow." He says as if not believing his eyes as they rake over from my toe to face.

"You've....changed. I almost thought you are Kee."

Almost? He DID think I was Kee.

"Uh...thanks?"

Awkward? I know. That's like my middle name.