ᴅᴀʏ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀʀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜᴛʟᴇʀ ɪɴ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

I moaned grumpily as the bright sunlight hit my face, burying my head further into a soft pillow as my arms tightened around Ciel's body. "Ngh," I grumbled. "Sebastian, turn the sun off."

A chuckle made me crack an eye open as I stated up at the butler who stood near the window, tying the curtains. "Miss, I cannot turn the sun off. It is physically impossible."

With a sigh, I gently let go of the boy's body so I could sit up against the plush pillows and headboard, resting my hands on my lap. "Well," I yawned. "Good morning, Sebastian. If I may, what is your last name?"

The butler smiled and placed a hand over his chest, bowing slowly. "Good morning, my lady. My name is Sebastian Michaelis, miss. Why do you want to know?"

I hummed, brows furrowing in thought. "Nothing....its just, you seem familiar and your last name seems like I've heard it before." I shrugged and looked down at the small boy that was cuddled against my hip. A smile graced my lips as I ran my slim fingers through his midnight blue locks, whispering softly, "Ciel, it's time to wake up sweetheart."

Sebastian and I watched as the young earl yawned cutely while he stretched his limbs out.
I cooed and giggled while leaning down to kiss the boy's forehead. Suddenly, questions popped into my head. Why was I acting so motherly towards this young boy? Why did I feel the need to show him love and acceptance?

"Good morning," Ciel mumbled as he sat up, rubbing his fists against his eyes before slapping a hand against his right eye. "Sebastian, my eye-patch!"

The black butler nodded and walked around the bed to quietly tie the eyepatch around Ciel's head. "Sebastian, what is on my schedule today?"

"Well, the young master has tea with the duke of Hales and then a dancing lesson with Miss Amelia." The butler spoke, standing up straight as he crossed his arms behind his back.

I frowned and shook my head, standing up from the bed and smoothing my nightgown out. "No, cancel all those for today, Sebastian. We are all spending the day together."

"What!" Ciel shouted and shook his head, a blush on his face as he realized he had slept in his bed with a woman and his butler. "I cannot just drop everything for you!"

"You will for this week and you will listen to me as I am older than you and a guest." I hummed with a smug smirk at the boy's fuming face.

"Fine! Sebastian, prepare breakfast for Kaja and I." He ordered.

I stopped Sebastian from bowing, wrapping my arms around Ciel as I picked him up, ignoring his sputtering to be let down. I carried the surprisingly light boy towards the door, passing Sebastian with a smile his way. "Come along, mister Michaelis, we're going to cook together."

"Miss Kaja, you cannot wear that in the manor!" Sebastian blushed to which I raised an eyebrow. "And why not?"

"It is unladylike!" The man stated. "You must dress in your room while I dress the young master for the day."

I sighed and nodded, gently placing Ciel on his feet before crouching down to his level. I smoothed his bedhead hair down, smiling as I kissed his nose. "Please behave for Sebastian this morning. He may be a butler but he has feelings as well and there's only so much a man can take. Go easy on him this week. Do you understand?"

"Tch," the boy scoffed as he crossed his arms, looking away with a scowl on his face from my motherly touch. "Alright, fine. Just go away already and hurry up."

I laughed and stood up to my full height. "Alright, alright. I'll see you two downstairs in the kitchen for breakfast."

I nodded my head before leaving Ciel's room to go to my own.