Lucas definitely changed in this past week. He’s staying with a different girl each day and now he’s arriving late to class and lying?!

I saw him in the hall this morning! And by the way his hair was messed up and his shirt was crumpled, I knew that he was with another girl.

That thought made a lump form in my throat and I swallowed to stop myself from sobbing.

This is not the Lucas I fell in love with.

“Yes as a matter of fact there is,” Mr. Martin said in an angry voice “Since this is your first time, I’ll let you off with a warning but if it happens again you’ll get detention for a week. Understood?”

“Whatever,” Lucas ignored him and sat in the only empty seat, which unfortunately was next to me.

I felt him glance at me a few times during class but I ignored him. As soon as the bell rang, I jumped out of my chair and started running to the door. But someone grabbed my wrist and by the jolts of electricity I knew that it was Lucas.

“My mom told me that you came over yesterday,” he said coldly “What do you want?”

I removed my hand from his tight grasp, still not daring to look at him, and said, “You’ve changed Lucas.”

My voice was barely above a whisper but I knew that he heard it because we were the only ones in the classroom.

He snorted, “I changed? What about you, huh?”

I shook my head, “I didn’t change Lucas. You know very well that I’m here for you no matter what. I am your friend and I thought you were mine too. I didn’t give up on you but you clearly gave up on me. I’m tired of this Lucas. I just want my life to go back to being simple. I’m done with all this drama. I don’t want this anymore. I’ve had the worst weekend because it was filled with drama enough for a lifetime.”

 My voice broke at the end of the sentence when the image of Lucas and that blond bimbo flashed in my mind.

I shook my head to clear the disturbing picture as I ran away from him for the third time in a few days.

That’s it. I officially give up for good.

I ran and ran till I reached my little hiding spot behind the school. It was where my favorite tree was. I haven’t been here in a while. I sat there, deciding to skip class.

A few tears escaped against my will and I wiped them away furiously.

I was done crying over him.

I needed to talk to someone but I had no one right now.

Suddenly an idea popped into my head and I stood up quickly. I jogged to where I wanted to go before I changed my mind.

Fifteen minutes later I was standing in the cemetery all alone. I walked the not so familiar route to Marcus’s grave.

Marcus Marshall

[2000-2009]

You will remain in our hearts forever.

I fell down on my knees, crying silently.

I haven’t been here ever since that day two years ago. I was too scared to come.

Now guilt was eating me up and I needed to apologize. He needs to know how sorry I am. I placed the white rose on his grave and prayed a bit.

“I’m sorry Marcus,” I croaked.

Tears were now spilling freely.

“I’m sorry for doing this to you. I should’ve been more careful. I should’ve taken better care of you. I’m so sorry.”  I was sobbing loudly, thinking that there was no one around but I was wrong.

“Anna?” I froze when I heard his familiar voice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE READ:

Oh god! :O

I swear I didn't even know that 56 people read my story! I NEVER expected to see that much votes on a chapter. It was a dream but you guys made it come true and I have to thank every single one of you! <3 I love you all so much! (Okay, I'm getting a bit too emotional lol)

Anyway here's the next chapter cause I always keep my promises but this time I will raise the number of votes to 63 ;) haha let's see if you guys can vote this much in one day. Lol

IMPORTANT PART:

As you may have noticed, I posted a new story a few minutes ago 'Just Another Summer... Or is it?'

It's also Teen Fiction/Romance and I would REALLY appreciate it if you guys check it out and give me your opinions. :) It's in the external link.

Oh and if I get votes and comments on my new story I might upload this one faster (even if I don't get 63) ;)

Sorry for the long Author's note :$

Have a nice week everyone! <3