I look at Amelia, "I sure hope I'll get along with everyone pretty well—" I was cut off when I bumped into a strong body, again. I really do need to watch where I am going, this could lead to some serious injuries next time.

The tray that I was holding fell on the floor, along with the chicken nuggets and some baby carrots. The pizza was nowhere to be found, I squat down to grab the food on the floor and place them back on the tray to throw them properly.

"Hailey, it's fine. You can just leave it on the floor, the Janitor is on its way here," Amelia says as I ignored her response as I continue picking it up.

"Ahem," I look up at the person who bumped into me and I saw him again for the third time. I stood up from the floor and saw that the pizza was stuck on his T-Shirt. "I believe this is yours."

He grabs the pizza that is sticking on his shirt and gave it to me. I grabbed the pizza from him as I chuckle at the grease that was left on his shirt, "I think you should purchase some glasses so that your vision will be clearer."

"Why are you even walking in the middle of the hallway? There's like a huge amount of space at the other side," I said annoyingly as he rolls his eyes at me and smirks once again.

"I'm so sorry about my friend here. He is such a drama king," The brown-headed guy says as Cayden punches his shoulder, "I mean drama queen," Cayden throws another punch at him once again as his eyes widened at him.

"Are you okay, though?" Another brown-headed guy asks. I look at him and nodded my head. He looks charming, his eyes were brown and the structure of his face was like, heavenly sculpted by the Greek Gods!

"No. My chicken nuggets just died," I said with a hint of anger at my voice as I look at the nuggets on the floor. Rest in peace, you lived a good life for approximately 5 minutes.

Cayden, the annoying ass guy who looks also charming but his good looks have gone to a waste because of his nasty attitude, rolls his eyes at me and snickers, "Big deal? That's just a food."

"Big Deal?!—"

"Hailey. You need to calm down, we can just share my food. Don't worry about it," Amelia cuts me off by whispering to my ear. I look at her with a straight face and she stares at me.

"But my food—"

I was cut off again by Amelia saying, "Seriously, you need to calm down. That chicken nugget didn't have a life anyway."

"Hello, baby!" I hear a girl say. I look at the entrance of the Cafeteria and saw the same blonde girl who took my parking space at the parking lot earlier, which is the reason why I was running late.

She walked towards us and smiles at Cayden. He rolls his eyes at her as she gives him a peck at his cheek, "I miss you already. Why didn't you stop by at my house last night?" She says as she touches his body, made me roll my eyes at how disgusting it is for her to act like that in front of many people.

I just noticed, half of the students in the Cafeteria are watching us, making me want to crawl under the table and hide or just wish for the ground the swallow me whole.

Amelia drags me away from the scene as she hushed me down and I stopped talking about the fallen pizza along with the chicken nuggets and baby carrots. We arrived at a table and everyone at the table stopped talking and looked at the both of us.