CHAPTER 28

[HER POV]

It's been a few days since I'm released from the hospital.

I sat by the bench near the park, waiting for Cole's arrival. Namjoon sat cosily next to me, his arm slung over the bench and a tin of coffee in his other.

"So? I bet you have lots of questions.." Namjoon said as he raised his eyebrows at me.

Looking at him, I smiled and nodded. "How...did I end up in the hospital?"

Namjoon cleared his throat as he scratched his head. "I went to search for you, fearing for the worst. It was as if something is calling out to me, urging me to step into the forest. So I did."

I listened to Namjoon intently, trying to imagine the scene but came up with nothing. He continued, "I found you, asleep or knocked out I don't know...among a bed of white calla lilies..."

He appeared deep in thought, "Which was weird...because calla lilies don't actually grow in that kind of climate....and I considered about the meaning of the flowers. White calla lilies meant  purity and innocence....However, they have also been used at funerals to represent sympathy and the purification of a departed soul,"

My brows jumped as he said that, what is this kind of feeling I'm having...

"And I got scared, thinking you might be dead and I was a step too late," Namjoon breathed, as he held his head with his hands. "Seriously..." He looked up at me, "I thought I was too late.."

I placed my hand over his and rubbed it reassuringly. "Well, I'm here now, aren't I?"

"Thank god.... although I would love to know what you were doing in the forest...but..you couldn't remember anything about it, could you?" Namjoon questioned as he raised his eyebrows.

I pouted and shook my head. Heaving excessively, I'm  extremely frustrated with myself.

"Hey, don't push it. As long as we are well, right?" Namjoon patted me on my back and squeezed my shoulder.

"How long was I...out?"

"Hmm? In a coma? You slept for 3 days straight.."Namjoon stressed as he held out his 3 fingers. "The doctors run some basic tests and claimed that you are fine...but you just slept for 3 days......straight,"

I nodded as my hands clasp together. 

"Hey guys!" Cole shouted as he skipped towards us.

***

In these few days, I did a lot of catching up with the guys. Like the whereabouts of Namjoon and how he came to be so close with my brother, Cole.