•love•

Vito Basso as Jude! Those lean muscles tho... Damn I'm drooling now. Enjoy!

Chapter 1•

"Stop eating all the crackers, Jude!" Layla tries snatching away my snack but I don't let her.

"Don't touch what's mine." I growl at her. She giggles and I raise an eyebrow. Why did I have to get stuck babysitting the alphas kids? Layla is the youngest of the two at 8 years. She likes to hang out with me and steal my food. Aiden is the oldest at 13 years old. He refuses to believe he was given a babysitter so he locked himself in his room. Separated, these kids are okay-ish. Together, they become full out demon spawns and you'll be pulling out your hair.

"You're funny." She comments.

"Eat you're veggies." I tell her and she pouts. I chuckle and look down at my notes for uni. Tomorrow I have a test on logistical strategies and if I want to pass the class with great marks, I have to ace this test. Not that I'll fail though, since werewolves have good memory.

"Whatcha doing?" Layla leans closer to me.

"I'm studying."

She scrunches up her nose, "why?"

"Because I want a good job in the future."

"But aren't you already a picture person?"

I laugh, "a what?"

She growls and whines, "stop it!" I keep on laughing to the point where I have to clutch my stomach.

"What's with all the noise?" Aiden comes into the kitchen rubbing his eyes. It looks like he just woke up.

"He's laughing at me!" Layla points.

"Why?"

"I don't know! I asked him why he was studying if he's a picture person already." She grabs her pigtails and dramatically pulls at them.

"A picture person?" Aiden asks.

"Yeah!"

He joins me and we both laugh. Layla starts crying and I try to stop. I swear I do. It's just too funny. Maybe because of the way she said it or her voice but it was hilarious, maybe more than it was supposed to be.

"I can hear you all from my office." Wayne, a.k.a the wonderfully ruthless alpha comes in. Only ruthless to enemies though.

"Daddy!" Layla gets up from her chair and runs into his arms.

"What's wrong baby girl?"

"They keep laughing at me when I say picture person."

"Picture person? What does that mean sweet heart?" His expression makes me want to laugh even more. He's trying to keep his laughter in.

"Ya know! Picture person! Like when a person has their picture taken."

He's gonna break.

"What did you call him Layla?" Aiden asks.

"Picture person!" She pretty much yells it. Wayne burst out laughing and that just makes us laugh harder.

"Oh god no. I can't. My stomach." Aiden ends up on the floor.

"Why is Layla crying?" Maya, the Luna, walks in and takes Layla from Wayne's arms.

"Momma!!! They keep laughing because I keep saying picture person."

"You mean model honey?" Maya wipes Layla's eyes with her shirt.

"I guess." She pouts.

The Luna giggles, "boys. Stop laughing or you'll all be on poop duty."