sixty six

some 3 year olds are faster learners but im using my nephew as like an example for cambree

-

three years later

(time skip bc tryna end this)

audrey

cambree is now three years old, and let me tell you, it's not as bad as i thought. well considering she's more a daddy's girl and justin has to deal with everything. he's doing horrible with potty training so that's my job. and she's picking up on words, so her talking is annoying.

"justy! justy!"

i hear justin groan, "im your dad, cam."

"dada!" she screams. a grin spreads on my face as justin gets up and goes to her bedroom. "mommy!"

"laugh again." justin teases as we both get up and go in her room. when we went inside, she held up a paper. it has squiggly lines and drawings on it. "what is it?"

"mommy, dada." she replies. the fact that she used a cream colored and a brown colored crayon made me proud. for just turning one, she's hella smart.

"that's adorable." i coo. "wanna hang it up on the fridge?"

she nods. i don't know why kids like playing with magnets but she does. when we got to the kitchen, she got distracted by playing with the magnets so i left her alone and turned to justin. "i want to do something but i hate bringing her in public."

i frown, "i know. but we can just ignore them. or bring the whole crew, they can be backup."

"well, where are we going?" he asks.

"this is your choice." i smile. "but no where expensive, you literally bought the whole mickey mouse crew for her birthday."

"im allowed to spoil my baby girl." he kisses me. "you too, baby girl."

"cute." i roll my eyes. "she has enough, she's only one."

"but her face when she saw mickey and goofy." justin whines. "it was adorable."

"you were more excited than she was."

"bet your ass i was." he says, then covers his mouth. cambree has cussed once and all the blame is on za. za told ryan to kiss his black ass and cambree kept going around screaming ass at justin.

"watch your fucking mouth." i whisper, and he just squints at me.

"hypocrite."

"your mom." i mumble, then walked away. "let's go to the movies, there's that new kids movie with kevin hart, he's the voice of the bunny."

"okay, let's go."

+

we didn't even get to make it to the movies. we got there and paparazzi spotted us and literally everyone crowded us. we didn't invite the crew because it was a family thing and now i regret it.

justin was really pissed to the point where he made a video and posted it to get his point across. it wasn't just paparazzi, his fans were part of the reason. "justin, she's in her bed, sleeping. please calm down?" i cup his cheeks, and he sighed.

"i can't. it's so frustrating! i'm scared to send her to school because of this." he was just so pissed right now.

i brought him closer and kissed him so he'd shut up. he grabbed my waist, and one thing led to the other and we were in our bed. "what if she wakes up?" i ask, as justin pulled my shirt off.

"be quiet then, you're a loud moaner." he winks.

"shut up, small dick."

------

this is a filler bc i suck and i want this to end