sixty three

if justin denies another hug to a fan imma smack him in his bald head skeezy fucking bean head mf 🙄 i'd be pretty pissed but people said he actually gave her a hug afterwards
-

audrey

pittsburgh was just the same as when i left it, except the weather was more humid and hot. justin and the rest of the crew stayed at here, except for maejor and avery, and his family got a hotel room since my house wasn't big enough for everyone to stay. reece and andre decided to fly over now since we're already here so they're catching the next flight to here.

on our way here, i was cautious that the plane ride was going to do something to me since i'm pregnant but i didn't feel any different, but justin was being the overprotective daddy cambree's gonna get irritated with in her teen years. "you okay?" justin asked for the millionth time since we got here.

"im fine, justin, i swear."

he sits next to me on the couch, and kisses my cheek. "can we go out tonight?"

"to where?"

"anywhere. i don't wanna stay here with these assholes." justin kisses my temple. currently, za and ryan are arguing over who gets what team in nba. did i mention they brought the fucking game console with them?

"okay yeah, you just wanna go downtown? there's this nice restaurant that they recently opened." i say.

"yeah, let me get dressed."

as he was getting dressed, i grabbed my phone and called reece. instead of him answering, todd answered. "hey, sis."

"bye, bro." i roll my eyes, and i hear him say wait like six times. "what?"

"are we, me and our parents, invited to the wedding?"

"no, bye." i say simply, hanging up. so i call andre's phone and he answers. "what has mom said about my engagement?"

"she wants to be there, and she wants dad to walk you down the aisle." he says. "todd's being an asshole like always."

"should i invite them? i mean, they-"

"yes, you should." he says. "they have no reason to be mad at you for being pregnant and for getting married, it's not their lives."

"okay, you're right." i sigh. "i'll see you when you get here."

"okay, love you."

"love you too."

+

justin

audrey and i had ate without anyone bothering us, maybe because there were mainly old married couples there but we didn't care. audrey's exact words were, "this is gonna be us one day, but you're going to be old and wrinkly. black don't crack, boo."

i was laughing because that had nothing to do with what we were talking about and she was one hundred percent serious.

"i feel like she's going to come earlier than the actual due date." audrey turns to me as she gets into the car. i walk around to the drivers side, then looks at her.

"does your stomach hurt?"

"no, she's just sitting directly on my uterus like she's ready to come out and it fucking hurts."

my eyes widen, "justin, don't freak out im not going into labor."

then she starts laughing. why the hell is she laughing? "why are you laughing?"

"because the day i do go into labor, i want to see your reaction." audrey starts laughing again. rolling my eyes, i start the car.

"put your seatbelt on."

i hear her sigh. "you should make a habit of putting it on. cambree's gonna follow right after you."

"she's gonna be a daddy's girl." audrey says. "im not spoiling her because then she'll be a spoiled brat and you'll just give in to it because you're so fucking kindhearted."

"is that a bad thing?"

"it's a good thing but you wear your heart on your sleeve, justin." she grabs my hand. "you're like too nice for your own good, but i can tell that's changing."

"is that good?"

"yes." she smiles. "and i decided i'd invite todd and my parents to the wedding."

"have you talked to them?"

"no, i will." she says, then squeezes my hand. "i know this'll be awkward but it's only for closure. you invite hailey and i'll invite calum."

"what kind of closure?"

"that we're all going to be civilized friends." i see her roll her eyes from the corner of mine.

"you're so lucky i love you."

she kisses my hand, "love you too, loser."

------

on that after school app, someone said can i realize that i like them and im like this is a joke 😂

but anyways, not to agree with coconut rat, this is getting boring like i didn't even wanna write this chapter so give me ideas