forty

THAT PLOT TWIST ISNT TRUE OMG 😂

but this picture was evERYTHING
-

audrey

it was hella awkward walking into the house. mom wouldn't stop staring at me, probably because she hadn't seen me in person since i was younger. same with the rest of the family but andre and reece didn't care. they were too busy being buddy buddy with justin which is annoying. "so, i'll start dinner, you all can do whatever it is you do. reece, is kayla coming over?"

"she said she'll try to make it."

after that small altercation, justin and i followed reece and andre up the stairs. reece is all about video games so we went to his room, justin and reece betting each other. of course justin got nothing out of the bet but if reece wins, he's flying back to cali with us. as they were playing, i sat on justin's lap and talked to andre.

he told me about his girlfriend that's in england for the week for a trip for college. she does photography, and of course justin said "i want her to photograph my next photoshoot." he's so about helping people, that's why i love him.

about an hour later, we were called down for dinner. we all walked down, well except for me, im riding on justin's back. "are you gonna talk to them after dinner?" he puts me down.

i nod. "good luck kiss?"

"for what? to eat?" he scoffs, rolling his eyes. "you're still sick."

smirking, i grab his face and pressed my lips against his. the kiss didn't end until i felt breathing on my neck, followed by, "don't fuck in the hallway."

i pull away from justin and turned to reece who was laughing. "god you're so weird." andre shakes his head at reece and walks into the kitchen. when i sat down, it got silent. andre started grace, and it was long may i add.

+

justin

reece's girlfriend didn't make it to dinner so we cut dinner short after waiting for her. but after dinner, audrey went to talk to her family. i was sitting on the porch talking to ryan. he told me that if i'm going to propose, make sure her brothers are cool with it. he never knew she had three brothers. when we finished talking, it was about the same time they were finished.

instead of all of them walking out smiling and laughing, audrey came running out and ran into my arms. she wasn't crying but it was obvious she wasn't happy. "baby, what happened?" i tightly wrap my arms around her.

"mom said she practically wanted me back because of who im dating and what i do." she mumbles. "she said 'once i saw you in the media with justin and doing your modeling thing, i knew it was time for you to come home'."

my heart started racing. i don't know if audrey twisted her words and took them the wrong way but that shouldn't have been said regardless. reece steps out on the porch, "i don't know what happened because i wasn't paying attention but mom isn't in her right state of mind."

"you know reece never usually backs mom up on shit like this so he's telling the truth." andre came out behind him. all of a sudden, her father came out, her mother trying to stop him.

"we understand you want to mend things audrey, but your brother is in the hospital fighting for his life! you can't make this about you." donnie speaks, me feeling audrey squeeze my hand.

"i'm not making this about me, i just want my parents back in my life." she speaks. "todd's fighting for his life, that could be one of you right now and the last time memory i would've had was mom getting on a train to detroit and dad leaving me in pittsburgh on my own."

it went completely silent. "let's go." audrey pulls my hand. i didn't say anything, i just walked behind her and continued walking. whilst walking, i called a cab to the address we stopped at then we sat there. "god, i didn't want you to see any of that."

"i love you." i grab her hand. "whatever you go through, i go through with you. even if it is a family matter, we're soon going to be a family too. im all in it if you are."

"of course i'm all in it." she grabs my hands. "it's hard to say that without singing your song."

"how'd i know you were gonna mention the song?" i laugh, pulling her on my lap. she giggles, pressing her forehead against mine before kissing me. "but i'm serious."

"i am too."

-------

there was gonna be smut in this chapter but no there might just be smut in the next if i make it fit