fifty six

justin

scooter called me, me expecting him to yell at me, but he actually called to congratulate me on 'not being a bitch' and for not letting her walk over me. when the call ended, i got a text from kendall which made me irritated.

kendall: kim told kylie to shut the fuck up and stay out of important people's business ... kylie actually did stfu 😂 you go bieber

i didn't reply, but i did show audrey who was now grubbing on the burger she ordered. recently, she's been craving these burgers from this local diner. the amount of times we've been here in a week you wouldn't believe.

"you complain about gaining weight during pregnancy but continuing eating here and refusing to go to the gym with avery." i point out and she just sticks up her middle finger. i don't know why but that reminded me of her ring that's with me mom until the time comes.

"i do what i want, im the one carrying her." she retorts back, causing me to laugh. "when you're carrying a fetus, then you can criticize."

"which will be never."

"exactly."

audrey leaned back, "im full."

"i didn't even eat my food yet."

"always on that damn phone." audrey starts laughing to herself, causing me to laugh. "i'll be back, i have to use the bathroom."

"want me to come with you?"

"you overprotective piece of shit, i can pee by myself." she kisses my cheek before walking away. i just roll my eyes and continued eating my food. while i was, i got a notification. i opened it and realized it's an instagram dm from audrey.

audreybby: a photoshoot i never posted

justinbieber: you're secute 😭

justinbieber: all mine 😍😍😍

justinbieber: my baby, my princess, my everything 💖💖💖

audreybby: you're so fucking corny and so fucking cute stOP IT

justinbieber: love you baby

audreybby: love you too babee

justinbieber: ok get out here i look like a loser sitting here alone

audreybby: it takes time to squat i don't want to piss everywhere hoe

justinbieber: jesus christ ok bye 😂

she's so fucking weird, another reason as to why i love her.

------

currently driving downtown to pick up my mom b 😂