fifty nine

since i don't have to take the literature and bio keystones(state tests) i get to go into school @ 10:40 :)
--

justin

avery and audrey came back that night, maejor behind them. they went upstairs, and maejor, tiredly, came into the living room and laid down. "they picked me up so i can stay here with avery after you two leave."

"nice." i laugh. "i would go get ready but last time i walked in before i date i got sprayed with fruity smelling perfume."

"you're fruity so why does it matter?"

"shut it, centimeter peter."

he rolls his eyes, and i go upstairs to get my tux. luckily, it was hanging on the door, so i just changed in the bathroom, and fixed my hair up before knocking on the bedroom door and asking for my shoes.

avery's arm extended out of the door with my shoes and i thanked her before going back downstairs to maejor who is up playing on the xbox. "you look fresh." he chuckles. "planning something special tonight?"

"actually, this is all audrey." i chuckle. "i have no idea what we're doing."

maejor is too into the game to even care, so i grabbed the other controller and told him to put me in. "i'd bet you but i don't want to take anything from you."

"cocky bastard." i roll my eyes.

soon enough, after i beat maejor in the game, the ladies came downstairs, me hearing avery complain about walking down the steps so slow. "when you're carrying a fetus then you can complain." she says to avery.

"i won't, centimeter peter over here-"

avery stopped when she saw us standing there. i couldn't help but laugh, but i stopped when i saw audrey stop on the stairs. "oh my god, i hate stairs."

"you're not even halfway down." maejor starts laughing.

i walk up the stairs to help her. my worst fear is her falling and something happening, i don't know what i'd do if something happened to my both of my baby girls.

"okay, mr. bieber." audrey flats out my tux when we got to the bottom of the stairs.

"okay, mrs. bieber." i wink at her, and she just grins. "where are we going?"

"i don't know, but they have good food."

as we were getting ready to leave, avery stops us. "wait, i want a picture of you two."

(audrey's dress but in black i guess?)

after we pose for the picture, we leave out. i told maejor not to eat all of the food in my house and he told me to shut the fuck up and shut the door in my face.

"our friends are so nice." i roll my eyes.

"they're nice to me, they hate you." she laughs. "but i'll put the address into the gps, you're driving."

"put your seatbelt on." i say as we get into the car. she has habit of not putting her seatbelt on when she gets into a car.

"i will, dad." she rolls her eyes, but i just smirk. "you're an annoying horny piece of shit, you know that?"

"ditto."

-------

just a filler :)

the real shit happens in either the next chapter or the chapter after the next