two

audrey

after posing for what seemed like hours on end, i was finally at the building where they're holding the fashion show. avery and i were backstage, and she was reading comments on my instagram to try and boost my confidence since this was my first fashion show. "av, shut up." i chuckle, as the lady finished up my makeup.

she raises an eyebrow, "justin and hailey are on the red carpet right now."

i look at her questioningly.

"the red carpet to here." she says, turning the phone to me. as much as it hurt to see justin with that pussy lipped looking bitch, i couldn't let this get to me now. i'm about to slay the runway. avery starts laughing, "didn't they fire hailey for you?"

i nod, chuckling. "is your boyfriend here?"

"yeah, and so is za." she says. "maejor spoke to justin today, after a whole year."

"how awkward was it?" i laugh, holding my arms up so they could put the blazer on me.

"very." she laughs.

"does za still talk to him?"

"yeah." she nods. "this isn't like your last breakup, they didn't chose sides. well maejor did because he's a petty ass bitch."

laughing, i sit down so i could put the heels on. as soon as i finished, i walked to the room where the food and tv was to see that maejor and za were seated front row right across from hailey and justin. "im about to go out there. see you on the runway."

avery hugged me quickly before leaving out. on the screen, i saw her walk to sit down, a smug look on her face. "oh that's my best friend." i chuckle, walking back to the dressing area.

my phone lit up, so i opened it. there were two texts on my home screen.

avery: she looks like somebody's big toe

calum: i'll be watching you on the runway 😊

chuckling, i text the both of them back then i heard the director/producer. "ladies, come huddle around."

we all walk near her, and she grins. "do your best out there. do we remember our orders?"

i was fourth to walk out, glad i wasn't first. this is my first runway so i wouldn't want to embarrass myself like that. she gave a few confidence boosting words then the music started playing. the song playing is phresh off the runway by rihanna and considering i've watched that performance a million times, i knew exactly how to walk down the runway like her.

 the song playing is phresh off the runway by rihanna and considering i've watched that performance a million times, i knew exactly how to walk down the runway like her

"audrey, you're up."

as soon as i heard that, a smirk came onto my face.

justin

even though there were models walking, crowds around us and cameras flashing, i only felt the tension between me, hailey, avery and maejor. sighing, i continue to watch the models walk, my heart beating faster once i saw the familiar girl come out with a smug smirk on her face.

"they fired me for audrey? are you shitting me?" hailey snapped, me not really paying any attention to it.

the way audrey walked down the runway showed complete confidence. i glanced over at avery who was screaming embarrassingly, za telling her to shut up. audrey did a few poses at the end before walking back up and glancing at me.

"i'll be back." hailey whispered before standing up and walking off. nodding, i grab my phone to see a text from scooter.

scooter: how's your funeral in the making going?

justin: nothing's happened so far, scott

scooter: good

chuckling, i look up to see a security officer telling hailey to sit. with wide eyes, i look at her. "what the hell did you do?"

"i went to talk to the director but she was too busy awing over audrey to even care so she just called security." hailey sighed. "this is your fault."

"what?" i turn to her fully. "how is this my fault?"

"you got her famous, and now she's taking over my career." hailey pouts.

"there's plenty of modeling gigs you can get hailey, please don't start right now." i sigh, seeing the models coming out in different outfits. as soon as audrey came out, the crowds clapping for louder, hailey groaning and slumping in her seat like a five year old. "you can leave if you're gonna act like this."

"whatever, justin."

-------

HAHAHAHA what aM I DOING