Police Officer (Smut)

Start from the beginning

Despite all of the ways he acts when it comes to fans or performing, you knew that you were the only girl who was in his heart, and that meant a lot to you. He was never going to stray from your side because he needed you just as much as you did him. The way he acted for all of the fans was just acting; he never intended to "get with them" or anything, and all of his flirtatious words were merely because that was his job. He did it for the public, and part of you was partially glad that he acted that way, since when he was in private with you, he wasn't quite as playful as he would be when the camera turned on. It didn't mean he was never like that, because he was definitely silly and sometimes even provocative, but there was an innocence to it that there wasn't on television. And even though you would like to see more of that coquettish side of your boyfriend, you were (somewhat) satisfied with what you had now. Although, it definitely would not bother you if he decided to behave like that more.

You finished eating your food, placing the bowl on the small table in front of the couch you were sitting on and grabbed your phone, which was right beside you. You checked to see if there were any missed messages but it appeared there were none, so you weren't quite sure if that meant Jungkook wouldn't be home or if it meant he would be.

Typically, if he wasn't going to return, he would say something about it, so you were sure that if he was unable to make it to you that there would be some sort of apology before you went to bed tonight. Or, maybe he phone was confiscated by his managers. You weren't sure why that would happen, but you wouldn't doubt it. They would probably want him to focus rather than spend his time texting you, which he actually had done a lot of today because he was nervous about the video shooting and dancing and how he would portray himself in the video. It was adorable to see him so worried about making sure he looked good and that people would like it. It truly showed just how much he valued the opinions of others, which was a good trait to have, and it made you happier to be with someone like that.

You put your phone back down on the couch, picking up your bowl and walking over to the kitchen. You left the television on, knowing you would be returning there and possibly even going to sleep on there tonight. Part of you tried to lie to yourself, but most of the reason would be since you stayed up waiting for him.

Even though he didn't come home late, and even though he notified you about where he would be each night, you always wondered. There was times when he would come back from a tour or concert unexpectedly, and you felt embarrassed about it, but you would actually be asleep some of those times. That was the whole reason why he even started messaging you as to whether or not he would come over in the first place. It left out a whole lot of confusion, and, even though he admitted that he found you quite pretty when you slept, you liked to see him. So, usually you would stay up just in case something like that ever happened again.

Turning on the faucet, you placed your bowl and fork in the sink, grabbing the sponge and pressing down on the soap dispenser so you could lather the sponge, cleaning your dirty fork and bowl. You left them in the small drying rack which was on the side of the sink, drying your hands with a paper towel. With a quick glance at the foot and then to the door, you frowned and trekked back to the couch.

You flopped down on it, checking your phone for messages once more, but only received notifications from social media rather than from your boyfriend, or even any of the other members (typically Jimin or Taehyung) updating you on the status of Jungkook.

A small groan emitted from you, and you slammed (or attempted to) your phone back on the sofa, but it only bounced off of the cushion and onto the floor, which made you grumble at your foolishness.

You bent over slightly and picked it up, placing it next to you with a tiny sigh. Time to watch more TV shows to pass time until something happens, although it was already around ten at night.