Meeting (Fluff)

Hello! Just letting everyone know that I have a tumblr:

igot7bangtans.tumblr.com

which I am more active on and it has more of my fics and most of them are completed. So, please follow me there!

Thank you,

Mason

-

Prompt: Jungkook is at a café with Tae and he sees the reader with a friend. He doesn't know why but he keeps staring at the reader because they're just so good looking. Of course, his shyness gets the best of him so he doesn't do anything but the reader notices that he just keeps looking.

-

You laughed as your friend made another joke. The two of you had been talking about the awful and most idiotic co-worker you shared. She never seemed to listen to the manager but had the job because she was (or at least the two of you thought she was) totally sleeping with the boss.

Your friend shook her head. "I just don't get how she can fuck everything up. If you're asked to put something in the freezer, put it in the freezer! Why would she even think that leaving that cake in the fridge was a good idea? It's meant to stay hard because it melts easily!"

"It's because she isn't thinking," you said matter-of-factly, rolling your eyes.

She laughed. "True though. Yo, I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick. I'll be right be back," she said, getting up and making her way over to the restroom.

You took out your phone, unlocking it and opening up Instagram. You couldn't help the fact that you liked to stay updated, especially with BigBang's T.O.P.

You scrolled down your feed, shaking your head ever so slightly at the weird photos of furniture he posted. Underneath them all was a photo of himself, making you sigh dreamily. He always looked so handsome. No matter what hair color or whatever angle, he looked flawless. Part of it made you angry because someone like him shouldn't be real, but the other part of you felt blessed for having eyes so you could see just how perfect he was.

You glanced up to see if your friend was coming back, which you noted that she wasn't. But you did see that someone was staring at you out of the corner of your eye. You slowly turned your head to who it was, and almost immediately they looked back towards their friend.

It was a guy. A cute one at that.

He had dark brown hair that was more parted to the right side of his head. He had a nice jawline, too, but you could tell he was young. Maybe around your age?

You were so busy staring that when your friend sat back down in front of you, you jumped.

She gave you a weird look. "You okay there?"

Quickly, you nodded. "Yeah, sorry. I was just spacing out," you lied. "I didn't notice you coming back till you sat down, so it shocked me is all."

She took the bait, nodding back. "Ah, okay. You're always spacing out, though. What were you thinking about this time?" She asked, raising her eyebrows while a small grin formed on her face.

You unlocked your phone again, closing the Instagram app before locking your phone and putting it down. "Uh, just my plans. Like, what I have to get done for school and when I can squeeze in more time to hang out with people. I want to visit my family next week if I can. But that all depends on how much work I get assigned by my teachers," you said, groaning.

"Mmm, I see. Yeah, I have a lot of schoolwork to do, too. I always put it off till the last day, though. I like to believe that I come first no matter what." She leaned back against the seat, giving you some view of the boy again.