Police Officer (Smut)

Hello! Just letting everyone know that I have a tumblr:

igot7bangtans.tumblr.com

which I am more active on and it has more of my fics and most of them are completed. So, please follow me there!

Thank you,

Mason

-

Prompt: Jungkook, your boyfriend, is currently recording a music video for BTS' recent hit song, "Dope". You don't know what it's going to contain, but you're anticipating the best. Although, you really should've prepared more for it.

-

You grumbled as you poured the pasta back into the pot, some of the pieces falling just outside of it and onto the stovetop. Currently, you were busy making dinner for you and your boyfriend, Jungkook. Although, you weren't really sure when, or even if he'd be home tonight.

BTS was finishing up filming their video for one of their songs on their recent album, "Dope". Jungkook had told you that this doesn't relate to the storyline they have, like in the video "I Need U", so you had no idea what was going to be in the video (besides some choreo shots, he said), but you were excited nevertheless. They always released beautiful or cool music videos, and you felt proud of them for how far they've come.

The thought of them continuing to become more successful and popular caused a small smile to appear on your face, and you found yourself not caring as much about how not all of the macaroni made it into the pot. That wasn't what mattered; what mattered was that they were all happy and healthy and loved, and you made sure that as Jungkook's girlfriend they all received that. Especially your boyfriend.

Jungkook was always getting your attention and compassion since you wanted him to know how much he meant to you. Even though he could be shy and nervous when it came to you and your romantic interactions, you knew it was only because he wanted to make sure he didn't mess up and was doing everything correctly. It was endearing, honestly, and you could share the feeling. After all, who would like to do something wrong and cause the person they cared so much for to be upset with them? Really, your boyfriend was too cute and sweet sometimes.

Once the pasta was in the pot, you stirred it around with a small amount of sauce mixed in. Beside it was another pot, but this one was filled with meatballs. They were already done, but you kept the heat on low in order to ensure that it would stay at a warm temperature. Sadly, you weren't really sure if you had should put it in the fridge once you serve yourself or if you should just leave it out with a cover on top of both of them. You were most likely going to choose the latter, since you were he would come back before midnight.

Although, you weren't even sure if he was going to be back at all. He may be told to stay in the dorms by his managers, which would suck, but you could understand; they needed to practice whatever choreography they had for this song, so they would most likely want him nearby and assured that he would be in the practicing studio on time. Even though he easily got the hang of dances and executed them well, it was still important for him to be there; not just for him, but for the other members, especially in terms of placing and checking to see if they're doing the right moves. Jungkook usually was the frontline for dancing, so you had no doubt in your mind that he still would be in this dance, meaning that he should definitely know his part.

Several minutes after pondering about what you should with the food, you settled on placing a cover on it, and current time found you sitting on your couch, eating the food with a fork from a bowl. You were watching television, nothing really special, just reruns of The Real Housewives because you felt like it and watching the drama was hysterical. In all honesty, it kept your mind occupied from worrying about Jungkook was going to be, or even if he was going to be, home. It wasn't like you had some special anniversary or anything, but you rarely ever got to see him because of the fact that he had music shows to attend, concerts to perform at, and fansigns to host. It was one of the worst things about being with him, but you sucked it up because you loved him, and you knew he loved you too.