Picking it up I realised why it caught my eye, the picture was of me and my parents. My hands shook as I read it.

NAMES: Jasmine, Lionel Anderson and daughter Evangeline Anderson

Jasmine Anderson: Wife of Alpha Lionel. Snow Leopard Shifter (rare). [ELIMINATED]

Lionel Anderson: Husband of Jasmine Anderson, Alpha of Saber pack. Lion Shifter.  [ELIMINATED]

Evangeline: Daughter of Lionel and Jasmine Anderson. Shifter unknown.

I tried to hold back the shock as I found out this new piece of information. If this was right then that would mean that I’m......a shifter. All my life I’ve been killing werewolves, all my life I have been killing my own kind.

“Are you all right?” Blake’s question pulled me from my thoughts.

Wiping away my tears and putting a blank mask on, I nodded “Yea I’m fine”

Blake nodded his head, but his eyes told me he did not believe me.

“What are you doing here and why do you keep saving me?” I asked after screwing up the paper in my hands.

Blake took a step closer to me “I can’t tell you here” He said “It’s not the right time and place. But I can’t let you die, ok?”

Sighing I sat down.

Blake shook his head. “We can’t stop now the others could come back”

I was about to head out the door when I stopped and turned around nearly hitting Blake in the chest “Wait. How are we getting home?”

Realisation crossed his face, but after a couple of seconds he smiled.”I knew it was a good idea to bring money”

I was completely lost “What are you talking about?”

“well it was a 3 day run for me to get here, so we’ll have to drive because you cant run that fast.”

Oh if only he knew I thought. “But how do we get a car?”

“That’s what the money’s for” Blake said grinning

I couldn’t help but gin back, it was like this small sting of electricity was tugging bringing us closer. I know that I couldn’t hate Blake, even though he was a werewolf, but after saving me and everything I have found out, I don’t think I can see myself hating him...so much, maybe a little annoyed at his cocky smirk.

As I smiled Blake seemed taken back by it though. With a small shake of his head he walked out the door, I followed him not long after. I didn’t want to be in this house anymore.

As soon as I got outside realisation hit me, “Umm Blake” I shouted to his retreating figure

“What is it?” he said sounding concerned

“I, umm, don’t think the car companies are going to want to sell you a car when you well...you know” I gestured to boxers, the only thing he happened to be wearing.

“Oh right” he said as he went to the broken window and picked up a bag.

He then started to pull out pants and a jumper along with his wallet. I couldn’t hep but to stare at Blake while he was getting changed, right in front of me might I add, at least he didn’t take the boxers off, the thought of that brought a blush to my cheeks.

I turned around, trying to hide the fact that I was staring at Blake and that I blushed.

As I caught sight of myself in a window I was glad I always had a spare hair-tie. My hair was a complete mess of frizz, which let me tell you with hair as long as mine looked horrible. After I tied my hair up in a ponytail I turned around hoping that by now Blake had finished getting changed.

“Done?” I asked

Blake nodded his head, a small smirk on his lips which made me wonder if he knew about my steering. “Let’s go get ourselves a car” Blake said happily, which only fuelled my suspicion.  

And that how it came to be that the two most unlikely people were walking down a creepy dark alleyway together.