Good Show

Where Dan gets asked if he's a good kisser. Quick Drabble cause y'all are sweet and deserve it.
**

"Okay last question since it's storming and our wifi may cut out, would you consider yourself a good kisser."

He got that question a while ago before. He smirked and decided this was the day.

The day all the fans been waiting for, Phan was becoming canon. Dan and Phil have been wanting to come out a long time but couldn't figure out a way to do it.

Dan suggested the book but Phil thought it would take Joey's idea. It's not like they could film a music video too.

Phil suggested maybe they do it on tour. Kiss him while on stage as a challenge of while they were talking.

They couldn't make up their minds going back and forth with ideas until finally, a good idea.

Dan smirked and laughed.

"Hold on one second guys." Dan said before laughing again. "I don't know, I would consider myself one, yes. Let me get something."

"Hey Phil!"

"Yeah?"

"Come in here a sec?" You could hear Phil groan before he came into the room. Dan continuously laughed looking at his adorable boyfriend.

"What's up?"

"The fans wanted to know if I was a good kisser." Dan said. Smirking at his boy.

"Oh really?" Phil asked smirking lightly.

The chat was blowing up. More and more viewers hopped on.

"OMG IS THIS YOI GIYS COMINF OUT?! I CANT EVEN THPE!"

"Omg! I am at the store hyperventilating!"

They both laughed at the comments before Dan spoke up. Phil smiled at Dan, he couldn't wait what was about to happen.

"Haha don't hyperventilate! So Phil I was wondering if you would consider me a good kisser."

"Hmm. I don't know I will have to see and find out for myself." Phil bent down and almost straddled Dan in his seat and BAM!

Lights went off, Dans laptop shut off. The looked around spooked a little before laughing.

"The fans are gonna die!"

"This is like an episode of Sherlock!"

They both were practically rolling on the ground laughing. Phil held onto Dan though and Dan wrapped his arms around Phil.

"So are you just gonna sit there and not kiss me! I need to know or else this will be such an anti- climatic show!"

"You'll find out tonight on BBC-" Dan hushed Phil with a kiss. The both smiled into the kiss. After a minute or two Dan pulled Phil lightly off of him.

They both put their foreheads on each other's. Then they gave a little Eskimo kiss, while they're eyes shut tightly. Phil gave his adorable scrunched up face.

Dan tried his on too, size... Large. The two boys both looking adorable. Dan stopped his face to look at his boyfriend.

"Adorable." Dan whispered and kissed Phil's nose.

"Shut up bear."

"Make me." Dan growled teasingly.

"You're a dork." Phil said chuckling at Dan. Smiling looking at his smile wrinkles around his eyes.

"You're dork."

"Correction. A really cheesy dork."

"I hate you..."

"Sure you do love." Phil said before kissing Dan again.