Your Internet History.

"Hey Dan I'm gonna go out and get some chicken for dinner okay!"

"Okay have fun on your chicken quest!"

I said before heading into my room after I heard the door click. I was getting ready to film but something caught my eye.

Phil's laptop.

I felt guilty but surely he wouldn't mind I'm his best friend. I looked around to make sure he was gone.

"Phil?"

No response. I smirked to myself, he couldn't have been that innocent. As soon as I flipped it open I was greeted with gifs of cats playing.

I chuckled slightly as that was all that was open other than tumblr, but then I remembered.

His Google history.

I smirked and clicked on it not really knowing what to expect. After a a but if looking through 'puppy gifs' I saw the juicy stuff, at least I thought.

How do I tell a person I like them?

Cat gifs

Cute gift ideas?

Is it okay if I kiss him before I tell him I like him?

How do you kiss people?

What should I wear when I ask someone out?

What can I do to make him like me.

Firework edits

Amazingphil

How to ask someone out cutely

Fanfiction ideas for loved ones

How to say I love you in French

Google translate

I was beyond flabbergasted and that was an understatement. I didn't understand, yeah Phil had a boyfriend before, but he never imagined him to like me.

I gasped when I heard the door click open and heard the padding of feet coming up the stairs.

"Dan I'm here."

I ran out of the room and into mine.

"Okay w-want me to cook d-dinner?"

I asked but of course my voice cracked at the end. I cringed and sank into my bed trying to steady my breath.

"Dan are you alright?"

"Uh...I'm fine."

"No, you're not. I'm coming up there."

After a few more pass up the stairs I heard him come closer to my room. I looked around and grabbed my laptop, going to tumblr.

I looked up sad stuff and then Phil walked into my room with concern written all over his face.

"Dan what's wrong?"

I tried to get some fake tears in my eyes and before I knew it, he believed me.

"I-I was looking a-at sad stuff..."