The Feeling in Your Eyes.

This is A long one kids... so get ready.

W: Slight Smut (at end), a little intense.
WC: 2404
Hope y'all enjoy.
**
Dan c'mon it was just a few bites of cereal-"

"That's all the breakfast food we have!" I whimpered at his tone. "I have a headache I can't go out. You get some."

I looked down. Dan lately has been in a mood. I should have known better to not do anything to him but of course I thought I'd try to be funny. Didn't work, as usual.

Dan scoffed at me, rolled his eyes, then continued his way to his room. Acting like a child.

"Okay love you. See you when I get back!" I said hopefully.

"Yeah. Yeah." Dan yelled back. I looked down and my heart dropped. He always said he loved me after every trip I go on. Even if it's just going out of our room to go to the office.

With a lump in my throat and my heart feeling like ice, I left the flat. It was the typical London weather of it raining and being like crap. How ironic Mother Nature can be, eh? I felt tears prick in my eyes.

'Phil it's something that stupid. Stop crying, you know he loves you too.'

"But what if he doesn't?'

I shook the thought away from my head. The wind was starting to pick up. Leaving my wet face with a nice cool sensation. I smiled to myself.

Try to be somewhat positive Phil.

I smiled as I reached out to text Dan what cereal he wanted. I'm sure he would be thrilled to hear from me. I then hovered over Dans contact and decided to call him. It would be nice to hear his voice

"Hey babe!"

"Hey. Did you get the cereal yet?"

"N-no." My smile was lost.

"Then why did you call me? You know how busy I am."

"I was going to ask you what kind do you want?" I said chirpily. An elderly lady smiled at my tone. Then went back to looking for whatever she was looking for.

"I don't care. Surprise me. I'll talk to you soon."

"Y-yeah, okay. Love you."

Dan ended the call. I sighed. The elderly lady chuckled. I smiled slightly. She put her hand on my arm consolingly. Still laughing to herself.

"Someone being picky eh?"

"Oh no ma'm. My boyfriend has just been in a mood. It's frustrating." I laughed lightly. "How do you deal with them?"

"Haha well. Dear, my husband was the same way, and I had to raise two daughters trust me when I say I understand." I smiled as she didn't question me being bi- sexual

"Oh goodness. That must have been hard."

"Well dear. It will work out in the end. Stand your ground though. You seem like a nice young boy. Don't let him take advantage of you." She gave me a pleasant smile.

"Thank you."

"Would you like to see him?"

She nodded and chuckled again. I pulled a picture of him and I. He was smiling. I almost lost it then and there. We were both so happy. I smiled lightly at the memory.