Chapter 1

~ A/N ~ 

Hey, this is my first story. I'm writing on iPad, sorry if there are any mistakes. I hope you like it and keep reading! Message me any suggestions or ideas. Vote, Comment and Follow! To all my readers I love you and I hope you love Oreos ... Cuz I do !!

Watch the trailer to the side --->

..............................

I was walking down the long streets taking in the smell of the city. I had moved to London from Ireland to attend collage that I had applied for that Summer. University of London had always been my dream school for as long as I can remember.

As the cool breeze ran through my coat, I zipped it up to the top keeping myself warm. I was on my way to school when I realised I didn't have my morning coffee. I checked my watch and noticed I have 30 mins to spare before my first class, which is English, so I decided to take a quick trip to Starbucks.

As I opened the door and walked in, I was instantly hit by the sweet scent of fresh muffins. The warm air of the café satisfied me in comprising to the cool September breeze. I felt myself smile because I love coming in here. As usual, Starbucks is very busy so I walked to the back of the que to wait for my turn.

Eventually I reached the top of the line and I'm greeted by a young looking girl. She had long, brown wavy hair and blue eyes. She is stunning!

"Hello, and welcome to Starbucks! What can I get you?" Wow someone is chirpy. She seems nice though.

"Amm ... Can I have a frappicino please?" I just gave my usual order because I'm not in the mood to try something new.

"Sure. I will drop it down to you" she smiled at me.

As I waited at a table for my order I took out my iPod and plugged in my headphones. I hit shuffle and One Direction "Best Song Ever" came on. I grinned. My best friend and I love this song. We have a dance and everything to it. We are big One Direction fans. We are not the obsessed type though, we like to think ourselves as dedicated.

My best friend and I are alike in so many ways. We love nearly all the same things. The only reason we are not sisters is because one mother couldn't handle us both! Her name is Chelsea (Chels for short). She is actually is here in London with me as we go to the same school. It's just she is at home 'sick' today. I had to come in because my photography project was due today. We like to pull a few sickies here and there.. Oh well. YOLO! She has medium-length, blonde, curly hair and green eyes. She is gorgeous. I get quite jealous of her sometimes because I'm like a potato comparing to her. I'm not messing, she could be a model. I'm nothing special really. I have long brown, wavy hair and boring brown eyes. I'm quite slim, but I could be slimmer. I never went on a diet and I don't plan on it. I hate when girls starve themselves just to be 3 pounds lighter. What ever happened to exercise?

I was so lost in thought that I didn't realise my order was ready. The waiter I was talking to earlier came down and gave it to me. I thanked her and picked up my blue Prada bag and headed out the door. Yes I said Prada! I'm just cool like that.

I'm not rich though. Just average. I work part-time in a library which is quite strange because I'm not a big reader. I love the job though. It's quite easy really. The people are lovely and the pay is great.

The cool breeze hit me again as I left the warm café. I put on my RayBans as the sun had come out. 20 mins until school starts. 'Ive got plenty of time' I thought. I was really enjoying my frappicino when my phone vibrated in my pocket. I did this weird dance as the phone tickled my leg. I probably looked like a weirdo but I really did't care.

I unlocked my phone and saw I received a new message. Also my phone was on 3%. Shit I forgot to put it on charge last night. Oh well.. A day without a phone won't be to bad. Right? The message was from Chelsea so I opened it.

'Have fun at school! Hahahaha 😝'

Of course it would be Chelsea to remind me that I have school for fear I would forget. I still love her though.

I was about to reply when I bumped into something hard. I fell flat on my face and my frappicino went flying. But to my luck the drink didn't land on me. I turned over and sat up to see a boy about my age looking down at me. He was tall and had blonde, brown hair. He looked hot only I couldn't see his face because he had sunglasses on.

I was admiring how hot and toned he was until I realised where my frappicino went. It landed right on his shirt!

"Oh shit sorry" , I said quickly as he helped me up. Wow he is a real gentleman.

"It's fine don't worry about it", he chuckled. Wow he is taking this really well.

"No really, I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going", I apologised to him.

"Well to be honest, I wasn't paying the much attention either! ", he told me. Oh wow I can hear an Irish accent in his voice. I just smiled, he seemed really nice.

Just then I remembered where my drink went. I looked at his top and then looked back up to him. I started to rub his top with my sleeve to get the frappicino stain out. I couldn't really concentrate. Boy was he was toned! You could feel his abs coming through his shirt.

I looked up to the boy who was standing there smiling. I blushed. He had such a good smile. Snap out of it Abi, you don't even know him!

"Having fun there?", he smirked.

Before I could say anything else he slowly took of his sunglasses and looked straight into my eyes. He had gorgeous blue eyes that you could look at all- wait a minute. Is that?! Holy flapjacks! ... Standing in front of me was Niall Horan!

Aw shit!