Draco slowly traced her shoulder, down her arm, to her hips; his other hand falling behind the other. His fingers grasped the edge of the white night gown and pulled it up past her thighs, waist, and to her breast. Here, her arms fell from his chest and he pulled her night gown off completely from her naked body. Hermione sealed their lips again, her hands falling through his hair; pulling lightly on the blonde strands. Meanwhile, Draco pulled at the leather buckles holding his armor to his body and fell to the forest floor, clanging softly as they hit each other.

Hermione pulled away from him, suddenly, and Draco froze in his spot, his grey eyes searching hers, confused. She smirked at him, stepping away from him toward the pool. Her body glowed in the light of the moon, her curves more pronounce. His silver eyes roamed over her as she walked backwards into the pond, the ink water lapping at her ankles. She raised her arms, her fingers moving through the air like water. All around them white lilies began to grow, popping above the water with glorious color. Draco finished getting his armor and under garments off of him and began to stalk towards his Queen.

Hermione stood in the middle of the pool, the water lapping at her collarbones. Confidence shot through her as Draco came to stand before her in the dark water. She jumped onto him, her legs wrapping around his waist and her hands entangled themselves in his hair. Draco made a noise of surprise, but Hermione's lips silenced him. He wrapped his arms around her waist, shifting her so she landed on top of his growing erection. Hermione moaned into his mouth, her hips joked into Draco's own at the sudden feeling that he was causing in her.

"Hermione," Draco moaned into Hermione's mouth.

"Draco," she responded as her hips continued to rock and meet his own.

Draco's lips suddenly fell away from hers and made their way down her cheek and onto her neck. Hermione's head fell back as his lips sucked hard on the juncture between her shoulder and neck. She continued to grind against him, heat pooling between her thighs. The water splashed and their chest as she did so.

Suddenly, she stopped, Draco noticed and came up from her neck; a dark, purple spot appearing on her skin. Draco smiled proudly down at his mark and looked into her chocolate eyes. Bravery flooded them and she reached down between both of their bodies and took his length in her hand. Draco gasped, his eyes going wide, and his forehead dropped to her shoulder. Hermione smirked at his reaction, his personality rubbing off on her.

Taking his length, she maneuvered her body so the tip of him brushed her core. Carefully, she slid her body down all the way on top of him. Draco's fingers clutched at her body as he was swallowed by her, bruises forming on her hips. Hermione grasped as she was filled by him, the ache she had felt with him the first time was no longer there and she was wrapped in pleasure once more. Draco turned up to her, his lips finding hers blindly.

"Where did you learn that?" he asked his voice low and breathy.

"It's amazing how fast of a learner I am," she answered him, her voice a gemini to his.

Draco chuckled lightly before sealing their lips again and he began a steady rhythm with his hips against hers. Each push and pull brought out a pleasurable sound from both of them and they each swallowed each other's voice. No one would hear those voices except each other. Hermione clung to him like a lioness submitting to the alpha lion. She mewed and he roared. The irony to all of this was that neither of them was supposed to be this animalistic and passionate and yet here they are; howling at the moon, dancing around the bonfires, and making love under the stars. She was the goddess of spring time, gentle and kind, and he was the god of the underworld, silent and peaceful. Together, though, they were the king and queen of the underworld, a beautiful exodus with a beautiful beginning.

"Hermione," he murmured against her soft, petal lips as his hips continued to move against hers. Heat and pleasure were building up in each of their bodies and Draco found that Hermione was suddenly becoming very heavy. He moved them onto the beach, laying Hermione down gently on the grass. He kissed her neck and followed an invisible trail down her chest. He kissed her breasts, his tongue licking them softly. Hermione gasped her legs wrapping tighter around his waist, her fingers forming purple bruises on his back.

Draco suddenly rose from her chest, placing his hands on either side of her shoulders, and he looked down at her. His hips moved faster and faster against hers; breathy gasps escaping his lips. Hermione looked up into his eyes and she gasped again. The pleasure built up inside of them and then it overflowed their bodies. The rubber band snapped and Draco's seed shot up into Hermione's womb. Hermione gasped, trying so hard not to scream in pleasure. Her back arched into Draco, a perfect arch forming with her body.

They both dropped to the ground, their bodies completely spent. Draco slipped himself from Hermione's core, but collapsed back on top of her. Hermione smiled as she caught her breath, her fingers fell into Draco's hair and she began to gently weave through it. Draco kissed Hermione's chest before making his way down her stomach before going back up to her chest again.