Deal

(Just a quick warning, this one-shot is a smut later along in the story. Thank you for reading.)

Arthur sighed, slouching in his seat. The Norwegian boy across from him raised a brow. "Arthur? You okay?"

"No," The Brit muttered, turning his full tea cup around. "I'm sex-deprived. I'm twenty-four, and am still a virgin."

Lukas hummed and nodded while the Romanian and Frenchman started to laugh. "Well, maybe part of the reason for that is because you're gay," Vlad shouted, causing Arthur to throw his spoon at the loud red-haired man.

Francis snickered, and reached over. "You know I am willing to show you a good time, Angleterre."

Arthur sneered and pulled away. "Get your slimy hands away from me!"

The Frenchman laughed again. "Maybe that's another reason why you'll never get laid! You're so... What's the word? Snappy. You don't like when someone gets near you, so you snap. You lash out. No one likes that in a person. Not even for a one-night-stand. You should really work on that." Francis sipped his own tea, then looked Arthur up and down. "You also need to work on sex appeal. You look like a cranky old man in your vest and khakis."

The Brit gasped. "You git! I look just fine! I bet you I could get any guy you pick out I could get to fuck me in a month!"

"Really?" The other two sighed and shook their heads as Francis raised a brow. Both the Brit and the Frenchman smirked in challenge. "Alright. I'll bring one of my friends from work here tomorrow, same time. You have precisely a month to get him to fuck you."

Arthur grinned. "I accept, frog. Tomorrow, then."

~

Arthur glared as the Frenchman proudly strut into the café, tapping his fingers on the surface of the table. "Well? Where is this 'friend' of yours?"

Francis chuckled and sat across from Arthur. "He'll be here any moment. He just had to drop by his house to drop something off for his brother."

"Alright." Arthur sat straight. "Did you tell him about the deal?"

"Non."

Arthur nodded, and watched the door.

As if terribly late, a tall blonde sped-walked passed the glass wall, which caught Arthur's attention. The blonde opened the café door, ringing the bell. The man ran his free ham through his wheaten hair as he searched around, his other hand occupied by his suit jacket and his phone. His blue eyes, blocked by slightly smudged glasses, found whom they were searching for, and he made his way over.

"Sorry I'm late, Francis! Matt's using his broken arm to get me to do everything for him." The American grinned sheepishly as he sat in the chair beside Francis.

The Frenchman chuckled, patting the man's shoulder. "It's alright. My friend and I are patient. Well, I am."

Arthur blinked, then glared at Francis. "I am patient! Just not with you!"

The blue-eyed American laughed, carding his fingers through his hair again. "I'm Alfred. What's your name?" Alfred held out his hand, a kind expression on his face.

"Oh..." Arthur gulped, and placed his hand in Alfred's much larger, more calloused hand. "Arthur. Arthur Kirkland. It's a pleasure to meet you. So who is 'Matt'?"

Alfred grinned widely. "My little bro! The dude's got me wrapped around his finger, and he's four years younger than me."

"So that'd make him fifteen, non?" Francis placed his chin in the palm of his hand. Alfred looked up in thought for a moment before nodding.