We pulled up to where Taylor was standing at a park by herself. We both stepped out of the car and made our way towards her.

"Well took you long enough holy shit i'm freezing," she shuddered.

"Why are you all by yourself?" Ashley asked.

"I wanted to go for a little walk, after your asshole best friend made me dump him," Taylor sniffed.

"Louis? What did he do?" I asked.

"He was... being annoying so I dumped him. I left the house and went for a little walk, which turned out to be a long one, got lost but I still kept walking. I can think much better without him," she threw her shoulders back confidently.

I rolled my eyes annoyed with Taylor. "Okay whatever, so what did you find about Selena?"

"Oh right! So I was walking by this park, and then I realized that this is the park where Selena had her first kiss with Justin. She showed us pictures she took of it they both loved coming here together."

For some reason I felt a bit of jealousy whenever someone mentioned Justin's name. I guess I shouldn't have considering him and Selena were over and he was well, dead, but I still couldn't help but feel jealous.

"That's right! I knew it happened at a park I just couldn't remember which one!" Ashley exclaimed.

"Right, so then, I went to look around the park, and I found these," Taylor said pulling out envelopes from her purse.

"What are those?" I asked.

Taylor smiled sadly. "Letters she wrote for us before she was taken away."

"So she knew she was going to be kidnapped?" Ashley asked shocked.

Taylor nodded. "Yes. And she did it all to protect you," Taylor shot me a glare.

"ME?" I asked. 

She nodded still giving me the dirty look. "Of course, if you hadn't shown up in her life then she still would've been here. It's all your fault!"

"Whoa, Taylor calm down!" Ashley stepped in. "It's not his fault it was Selena's choice. What do the letters say?" 

I just stood there shocked. Had Selena really done this for me? 

"She wrote one for all of us. Me, you, the other girls and Harry," Taylor said before handing me the letter.

Hi Harry,

I'm sorry I had to leave you without any notice. But I was forced to, and otherwise you would've been in danger and I could've never let that happen to you. It's crazy how crazy we've fallen for each other in such short time. I want you to know that I love you so so much, and since the moment you've stepped into my life, my life has becoming nothing but brighter. Even though I might never see you again, and I have no idea what will happen to me, I hope I will always have a special place in your heart, just like you have a special place in mine.

I love you,

Selena

I stood there a whole bunch of emotions running through me. But pain was the strongest, Because I lost the love of my life and I could've stopped it.

My thoughts were interrupted by Ashley who was bawling.  "We need to find her we have to!" 

"We will find her," I said pulling her into a side hug comforting her. But my words didn't convince myself that I would see her again.