~10~he's not okay

3rd Person's POV

The next day.Okuda Manami still couldn't remove the memory even just for a little while,off her head.

She couldn't even get over the fact that she's already inlove.

'why do people make love such a big thing when it just bother them and make them feel pain and happiness from time to time'She thought.

'that's what I thought though.Now I know'she only felt herself sunk on her bed,face so red.Visible since the moonlight shun the whole room.

She doesn't know why karma hasn't called yet.Ever since they became good friends,well more like bestfriends.

He would always call her before sleep and chat a bit about random stuff that soomehow became their comfort zone.

She slightly brushed her bangs off her face and sighed.

'I don't know why I'm feeling so down.I should be happy knowing that the person i love,feels the same way as I.But it must be because I miss him.'she thought.

Only one day has passed but she already missed him?Well that's because she got used to karma calling her all the time or visiting her at home since they're just neighbors.He would always hangout in her home lab and help her sometimes.

'Maybe he's embarassed at what happened as well?'well that's what she thought.

And that is so wrong.

On the other side of the story which is the guy with the red head.

Is actually feeling down.

His parents are leaving.

He feelworse cause they promised that they'll stay with him and now they will travel once again for their damn job.He knew it was for him but still.He'd rather be broke than be away from his beloved mom and dad.

He locked himself in his room.He thanked that he has his own bathroom and mini fridge.

Somehow..the thought of what happened a day ago cheers him up.But even if he wanted to hear okuda manami's voice,he can't.

'Such a childish act I pulled'he thought.'I wish I could talk to her but I would probably stay silent because of embarassment.

damn it.What the heck is wrong with me.

he doesn't know what to do.Instead he ended up thinking of playing DOTA.Although he felt like studying first.

Such a good boy...

Okuda Manami's POV

I...

Can't...

Take...

it anymore....

I looked through my contacts.

'the idiotic guy i fell for'

yep that's his name on my contacts.

I tap call and lifted it to the level of my ear.

It was immediately answered and was surprised when he called me..

"Okuda-san?! Wha..what"

"woah you called me okuda"I giggle softly.

"ha?Ah yeah um right Manami........."He stayed silent after that.

"Oi"I started.

"What?"-him

"Where's that damn sadist who's so talkative it kinda annoys me cause when i'm trying to focus on my works he's so damn loud."-me