•2•

OKUDA's POV

I looked over to the house well more like a mansion. Beside ours. Akabane-kun lives here? I didn't know he's rich. But didn't Kenji-nii told us that the married couple beside us are away?

I entered our house"tadaima!"

"nami-chii!!!" I heard my younger brother once again.

"Ouji. How's your day?"I asked him.

"Kenji-nii brouwt me to Daycawre! It's so much fwun thwere!! We played and played. I also learn! Then I saw ma-kun! He's so Kewwwl-"he said and didn't stopped talking about how awesome his day was. And how awesome this ma-kun is. I just giggled at his cuteness.

"oi. Why are you late again? Didn't I told you stop being so reckless. You shouldn't be out late"Kenjii-nii scolded me.

"H-hai! sorry...I didn't noticed the time-"

"why? You had too much fun at the arcade again?Listen..I'm not saying that you should always be at home and just study. I also want you to have fun.But don't be too much of a pain. Slacking off like that. Do you think mom and dad would like this? but who cares about their opinions. If--"he was cut off by the ring of my phone. He sighed and finished it off.

Mom ,Dad...I miss you..

*ring**ring*

I grabbed my phone and looked at the caller's Id..Unknown.

"Hello?"

"yo okuda-san."I heard a familiar voice.

"Akabane-kun?"I asked and walked to my room.

"Yup--Wait. You still calls me Akabane? Just call me Karma."he said.

"uhh. Okay. U-um ano.....Why did you call?"I asked timidly.

"hmm?~I guess your shy personality isn't an act after all. Anyway, I just felt like you needed someone to talk to. But I guess I'm wrong.Bye~--"

"Wait!um, U-uh. Actually you're right. But I don't think I can tell you the reason why I'm feeling down. It's...a bit personal."I said. I layed down my bed wondering what he's doing right now.

He was right though. I wasn't acting shy. It's true that im that kind of person. Somehow people scares me so I get anxious with my every move.

"Oh well. Let's just get to know each other instead of talking dramas"he chuckled.

"Why would we get to know each other?" I smiled a bit.

"Well. You're quite interesting so curiousity is killing me. I can't stop thinking about you for some weird, unknown reason." he laughed. I can feel my face heat up. But he doesn't mean it that way...He's just curious that's all.

"E-eh? Um..Well should I say everything about me?"I asked.

"haha let me just ask questions then after you answer it. I'll say mine."he stated.

"uh well okay. Go ahead."I said. Damn why am I Feeling embarassed.

get a grip of yourself okuda.

"hmmm..Birthday."he said.

"November 7"

"Mine's december 25"

"I'm older than you"

"I'm more mature than you"

"Heck noooooo."

"See?"he laughed.

"bloodtype?"

"Why the heck are you asking that?! Anyway 'A'"

"Mine's AB"