•1•

OKUDA'S POV

I don't know if its just me or...

The atmosphere within this class is really heavy. If not heavy then I'll consider it as lifeless?

Quiet.

You could hear a few chitchats here and there. And loud footsteps that make the wooden floor creek a little regardless being old and a little torn down.

But what makes this class dull is, the students.

Its like they really have given up. Or some sort of feelings like that.

I heard about everything as I quietly listened to some seatmates talking about how this class of a trash is.

This class is made up of those who didn't did great last year in terms of academics..

Also those who did bad in entrance exams for transferees. I'm probably one of them. Cause I hate studying.

Who loves studying anyway.

And Those who have bad behavior..

And it seems like the red head or the so called karma Akabane is one of them.

Because of the short haired sensei's announcement.

"Good morning mina-san!" she err desperately did her best to at least make this class a little lively.

But not really effective at all.

"Um eto... Akabane Karma-kun will not join us for a few weeks or probably a month due to well..."she hesitated to speak it out but do so.

"He beat up a few students from the main building.."she said.

Ah... yes from what I have heard. In this school they treat those whom are from the class above us differently as they treat us as trash.

Nice ..

Note the sarcasm. Again. Blame me for being sarcastic.

"Well then! Let's start for today!"sensei cheerfully said.

But of course didn't really got any positive review from the students.

From this environment revolving around me.

I can't help but feel the same.

I was sent to this school because of my behavior.

I myself is useless.

Guess that this place is a perfect match to me..

...

The class is pretty much boring. I did my best to avoid sleeping like I used to do from my previous school.

Better change for the better Manami.

As the class ended I feel so tired and drained not because of school works but because of that class sucking  all of my energy.

Welp! I don't care at least it's doneee!

It's like I felt this adrenaline rush within my whole body-- what the f*ck is adrenaline again..

I went home and its my older brother's scolding welcomed me.

"You're in the end class!?"he exclaimed making me winced a little.

"So what if I am?"I said and sat by the couch.

"Didn't I told you to change for the better!? I know that your are capable of getting good grades if you could at least give a little effort in it!"he continued.