The POISONOUS one

Ereen🐱(Author): Yoooooo! Before this ,

This is not a story for those whom haven't watch the Series before. Swear you'll get lost in the story if you haven't watch Assassination Classroom.

And the story starts before korosensei came to Class E so yeah. Err its a bit boring at first but hopefully it'll get better the next few chapters.. I guess. And this story will continue until they all go to highschool and who knows..

Anyway Thank you already. Cause every read this story gets makes me happy Thanks!

...

Okuda in this story is a bit different.

.....

'ASSASSIN'

When you hear the word 'assassin',

What comes first to your mind?

Kill.

Killing.

Killers? Murderers, bad people, hatred, revenge of rich people paying skillfull humans to kill jerks?

People lives, People dies.

The right time comes.

When will one life ends?

Only the future knows..

Only the future holds..

But there's always a reason.

A reason to kill.

A reason to die.

A reason LIVE..

Every person alive..every person that lives..Has a part.

Has a role.

On this game called Life.

A story called life.

probably like..A game on story mode...

Every stages..Every challenges..Every chapters..

We level up when we pass through...We become stronger..

oh wait are you bored?Sorry about that hehe

Anyway let's go back to the poison glasses....who thinks that a certain guy is The Poisonous One...not one of her potions and poisons...

not one of her potions and poisons

OKUDA MANAMI's POV

Everyone's in the Assembly right now. To Welcome a whole new School Year. I started looking around giving each and every student glances. Several people already talked in front on the huge stage.

It gets pretty boring so I just took the time to look around.

This thing has started maybe around 30 minutes ago.

I fixated my glasses time to time from boredom.

I started glancing around the students who are all tensed and sweating a little. Ughh they should really control that they'll start odor in the air soon with that much sweat.