~9~kiss-n-run

Yooooooo! Mina! Its been a while gomene.Anyway i felt really bad not updating for a longtime and getting comments and votes makes me ssssssooooo happpyyy!Thank yow!Well here it goes...Ereen-chan out!

Okuda Manami's POV

W-What?

But this...How come the test looks different.Its so hard.

The only subject that I did best is Science and Math

Thanks to karma-kun I survived math. But still I'm not satisfied with it.

Now korosensei is sulking.

In the front facing the blackboard saying he underestimated the system of the school.

But then a knife was thrown at him. He immediately dodged.

I don't have to name who did it. It was too obvious but i was quite shocked by his gestures.

He started talking but I don't know why but. I cant seem to understand a word he is saying.

I just stared at him while he's focused on the yellow tako in front.

I now know why.

The night when he confessed. Well not in a straightforward way but I'm not that dense to not notice.

I don't know why. We never talked a bout that.

Papers flying through thin air caught my attention.

It was his test papers.

Everyone is shocked and amaze at the same time.

I wasn't since i know what he's capable of already.

.......

Somehow this day is not any other boring day at school .why?

Well everyone is talking about the school trip coming.

Karasuma-sensei explained that we'll continue the assassination during the trip

I'm excited alright.

But something troubles me.

Everyone is making their groups and i feel left out.

I just sat on my table and read the new advanced chemistry book I bought.

"Okuda-chii!"I was startled by a voice whom I recognise as Kayano-san.

And i was right a girl with two ponytailed green hed is in front of me.

"W-what?"

"Don't worry I'll help you get closer to him"she said and winked at me.

She grabbed my wrist and dragged me all the way to Nagisa and Sugino

I stood next to kayano-san but someone caught my attention.

She looks familiar.Kanzaki-san..

I was staring at the girly girl but snappedbck to the rest when i heard the word 'Karma'

"Hey,karma-kun want to be in my group?"Nagisa-kun asked a passing by red head.

"Hm?Yeah,okay."he said.I swear i say kayano cheered a little then nudged my side and started wiggling her eyebrows staring at me in a teasing way....she looks weird.