~8~karma sensei

OKUDA MANAMI'S POV

I'm late!!

I didn't bother to eat breakfast and just ran to the train station.

Damn it.

I just can't sleep last night.

My mind is full of ..Karma.karma.karma.and just KARMA AKABANE.

I can't stop thinking of him.I don't even know why.I get nervous everytime he came to my mind and felt like fainting when I see him.

When I arrived at school. The class hasn't started ..yet?

What? But my clock says..huh?

"Good morning everyone~"I heard someone behind me entered."Ah! Good morning okuda-san."it was korosensei.

"Um..korosensei why are you late today?"i asked.

"Hm?what do you mean okuda-san?its still early you know."he said and made his way to the table.

That is so weird.Now that korosensei mentioned it.I think everyone at home was still asleep when I left.Bt my clock says 7:30 ..I guess it's broken.

"Okay then shall we begin?" I was startled that korosensei is in different places at the same time.He explained about his clones for us to study our weakest subjects and stuff.

Mine is Math.

Ughh I hate this subject so much.How can people be good at this?!

I'm only good at math when it comes to counting money and spending it.

Afterclass. Kayano-san asked me if I could go with her.

"Okuda-san! Can you go with me? I saw this shop near the station and it says that the pudding there is Soooooo good!"she said in excitement.

"Gomene kayano-san.But I have to go home early to study .My grade in Math is really pulling me down."I sweat dropped.

"Oh..I guess I can't force you.Alright then!Food luck!~"she said.

Food...Luck?

Is she that hungry?

I made my way down the mountain.

"So math is your weakness?"

"GAH!"I yelled in surprise. Then I realised it was karma-kun.

A sudden flashback of last night cross my head.I can feel my face heat up because of it.

"K-K-Karma-kun!"I said and he just chuckled.

"K-K-Karma-kun!"he mocked. And laughed at my shuttering.

"I-It's not funny okay?You almost gave me a heart attack " I said and continued my way.

"Hehe. I didn't know I'll startle you.Anyway~ Wanna study together?"he offered.

"No."

"Heh?~Why?"he whined like a little kid and pouted. I never knew karma-kun has this cute side.

"Oi..okuda? Manami~....hey..hm? nami-chii!"

"EH!?"I didn't know I spaced out staring at him.

"Are you even listening?"he asked.

"H-huh?Um. .uh.What are we talking about?"I asked.

"You just agreed to the idea that were gonna study together!"he smirked.

"Don't fool me Akabane Karma-kun."I sighed.

"Pleaseeeeee. You know I just want to spend time with you."he mumbled the second part. But I know that he knows I heard that.