Chapter 9

Chapter 9

We pulled up in front of Matt's apartment,He grabs my stuff and takes my hand and opens the door, he sat my stuff down then turned around towards me he put his arms around my waist and kissed me.I put my hands in his hair and pulled his hair he moaned in the back of his throat, He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, he led us towards the couch so I was straddling him.He put his hand up my shirt rubbing my back, I put my hands on his chest and started playing with his shirt, then my phone started ringing He groaned and I got off him and started laughing I grabbed my phone and see Justin calling.

" Hello?" 

" Hey Sam where are you, I never saw you come back in?"

" Oh... my book wasn't in my car, so I had to go home and get it."I felt arms go around my waist and kisses go down my neck, I bit my lip.

"Oh... well its lunch time right now, do you want to meet up at Chick fil 'a ?" Matt put his hand up my skirt and started massaging my thighs, I let out a small moan .I heard Matt chuckle and started sucking on my neck.

" Oh... ummm ....I'm having lunch ......with my sister today......." I slapped Matt's hand away , and moved away from him but he pulled me back to him and turned me around and lifted me up and threw me on the couch.

"Is everything alright?" Matt started rubbing my thighs and started kissing up my stomach.

" Yea... I just saw a spider.... I'll see you when I get back to school alright?"Matt licked my botom lip and grabbed my phone and pressed end call,before Justin could say anything .

" That wasn't very nice." I said breaking the kiss and biting his lip.

" He's trying to steal you away, and I don't like that." 

" Oh... is someone jealous?" He pulled me on his lap and put his lips by my ear.

" Damn right... he seems a little creepy." 

" He's a family close friend."

" Friend my ass..." Matt mumbled, I bit him on his lips and pulled his body closer to mine, He crashed his lips on mine he licked the bottom of my lip I opened my mouth his tongue danced along mine, I grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head, he chuckled.

" Calm down sweatheart." He said stroking my hair.

" I only have about thirty-minutes left before I go back." I said kissing along his neck, he wrapped his arms around me and put me on his lap.

" I think we can do something in thirty-minutes." he said winking at me I pulled my lips back to his he lifted me up and took me to his bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt dropped me off back at school, I went to my locker and got my books out I closed my locker and see Justin leaning against the locker beside me .

" How was your lunch?"

" It was... good, and you?" I said putting my bag on my shoulder, he held out his hands for my books and I gave them to him.

" It was okay, it would have been better if I was with you." he said putting a arm around my waist, I nodded he walked me to class then grabbed my hand.

" I  saw you with your sister's fiance'." he said breathing into my ear, he winked at me and walked away.