Chapter 2

Haii  I might upload chapter 3 also today, if I don't end up going anywhere today.

Enjoy (:

Recap:

He cupped my face in his hand, and looked me in the eyes. and brushed his lips with mine.

" Matt.__" I said , but his lips were on mine, they were soft,  he kissed me then looked backat me.Then put his lips back on mine with passionate , My lips moved in sync with his, he put his hands on my hips, and pulled me close to his body.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, he nibbled on my lip wanting and entrance, I granted as he made the kiss deeper. I grabbed his hair and pulled him close to me, he put me on the counter, with his hands on my thighs. He moved his lips but traveled kisses down my neck , then put his lips back to mine one more time.

"Matt can you bring my a bottle of water" My dad shouted from the study.

" Yes sir." Matt put me down, and walked towards the refrigerator and took out two water bottles, and walked back to me and kissed me on the lips again.

" I think I made a mistake." he said walking away from the kitchen to the study.

I stood there replaying what just happened , Tingles still on my lips and body where he touched me.

I think I made a mistake.' What did he mean by that?  

"I just kissed  my sisters fiance." 

Chapter 2

"Samantha wake up!" Savannah yelled jumping up and down on my bed.

" What do you want?" I yelled at her.

" Well, first breakfast is ready, and remember  you and Matt are spending the whole day together." She said smiling at me and clapping her hands