Seeing the nursery

Caroline's POV

Caroline's POV

Nik made me crazy by not letting me see the nursery to our baby girl but he said that he wanted to decorated the room of his little princess himself and a kind of present for me because, like he is now used to say, I give him the best gift ever with this baby.

Nik asked me to close my eyes once we got to the closed door that was hiding the room that my baby girl would sleep in from now on.

"As a control freak I have to warn you that if something is in a way that I don't like, I'm going to change."

"You're talking to a control freak, love." He said and I could scent that he was smirking, then I heard the door opening and Nik finally said "You can open you eyes now."

I opened my eyes and slowly got into the room with Moira in my arms.

The walls were painted with light pink, there was a white baby crib against the wall with pink sheets and in that wall above the crib was a saying in pink letters saying 'Once upon a time there was a beautiful Princess', next to the crib was a night light from Disney, then next to it there was a white dresser with the baby clothes I bought with Nik and also some of the clothes that people from New Orleans gave us and a lot of the clothes that Rebekah bought.

On the other side I saw a changing table with a diaper disposal system, and there was in a corner of the bedroom a white rock chair with a cream pillow and next to it there was a bookshelf with some books to read as a bedtime story, then above the chair was wrote 'Daddy's Girl & Mommy's World' in white letters. Then I saw a place so she would play.

I put Moira in the crib because I noticed she was a little tired and after I made sure she was comfortable in her new room, I looked at Nik with tears in my eyes.

"What's wrong, love? If you want we can change it. Just don't cry... please." He said worried and I shook my head with a smile.

"It's tears of happiness." I explained him, making him smirk. "I loved it. And I love you."

"I love you too." He said and I kissed him.

"I wish time could stop so I would take in all this. Sometimes I'm afraid this is all a dream and I will eventually wake up." I admitted and he kissed me.

"We better go. Everyone is waiting for us." I said, reminding him that Luke, Rebekah and Elijah were waiting for us to see if I was alright and how it would be everything now with a baby girl.

Before we went to talk to Rebekah and Elijah, we went to Luke's room and talk to him, we wanted to be sure that he would know that even if we would had to be more focus on Moira, that we still love him and that nothing will change how we feel about him.

After making sure that Luke was okay with Moira, he went to talk with Rebekah and Elijah and told them how we had to be more careful then ever because we had now a baby in our home and many people could go after her because of Nik's enemies.