Call Bonnie & Telling Klaus

Caroline's POV

After I called Bonnie and explained the situation very carefully, she got in the private jet that Klaus make go to Mystic Falls, waiting for Bonnie and she came here as fast as she could.

After getting to the Quarter, she run over to me and hugged me tightly, then make sure that I was alright. She showed me that she had the ascendent to make the spell and the only thing we had to do was to be with that man in some place alone in the woods.

I decided to call him with the excuse of letting him see Luke once a week, of course he yelled and said that he was Luke's father and had the right to be with him, but I told him that for that he had to met me. We went to the woods and they all hide, when the man appeared, I started to talk a little bit so he wouldn't see what was the plan, then Bonnie appeared saying some Latin words with the ascendent in her hand, the ascendent start to sparkle and make Luke's father get on his knees and yelled at pain and with that he disappeared.

"He went to prison world? Did it work?" I asked still afraid that the man would be out there. I wasn't afraid for me but for Luke.

"Yes. How are you?"

"Now that I know that Luke will have no longer to worry about his father, I'm fine." I said and Bonnie gave me a smile.

***

It's been a week since Bonnie took Luke's father to the prison world but I still had been feeling hungrier then usual and sometimes, specially in the morning, I find myself throwing up.

At first I thought I was or weak or just indisposed with something but then I decided to talk with Rebekah about what was happening to me and made her promise not to tell anyone, using girl code.

Today, Rebekah said that took me shopping to everyone but what we went was to a pharmacy, buying a few pregnant tests to make sure if I was or wasn't pregnant. We were now on a public bathroom where no one was.

"So... what the tests say?" Rebekah asked after I made 5 pregnant tests and opened the door to face her.

"It's positive..." I said without reaction.

I was happy for being pregnant, but I was also freaking out... Klaus told me that after turning he never felt the desire of being a father and he can be unpredictable, so I don't know what to expect from him.

"I can't believe it! I'm going to be an aunt!" Rebekah said excited and hugged me tightly.

***

After Rebekah giving me a speech about how I can go talk to him and all that, I walked over to Klaus's office and knocked on the door, when he opened the door, he smirked and kissed me, taking my breath away.

"Nik, I have to talk to you. It's important." I said while closing the door with a serious tone and his smirk faded away.

"What kind of talk?" He asked.

"Something happened and it's like really huge and it's going to change our lives and I don't know what will be your reaction making all this be more difficult to me." I said.

"What happened?"

"I'm pregnant." I said while resting my hand in my belly.

Klaus's POV

"Are you saying that we are going to be parents?" I asked in disbelief because even if I stopped thinking in having a kid, since I met Luke, I thought about it but I didn't said anything to not make her feel sad or bad about herself.

"I get it if you don't want to be part of it. I mean, you told me that you never thought about having kids since you turn and that you never felt that piece missing in your life. Even if you want to stop seeing me I understand, but I thought you should know that I am carrying your baby... And if you don't want to see my face again nor our baby I will respect that because it's asking too much to be a father when you don't want to and whatever you say I get it."

"Are you done?" I asked and she nodded, while playing with her daylight ring (like she always does when she's nervous). "Good, because you are not going anywhere. I love you and you can't imagine how happy I am that the woman I love is telling me that she is carry my child. You just made me the happiest man alive. I love you and nothing will make me want you out off my life. I love you so much, Caroline Mikaelson."

"I love you too Niklaus Mikaelson." She said while fighting her tears, then we kissed passionately and smiled to each other.

AN: This was for everyone who wanted a Baby Klaroline in my story. ALMarcos ; iyiy11 ; Raadiya01