Being in Klaus's Dream

Caroline's POV

Caroline's POV

He speed to our room where the the other me was still sleeping deeply and he quickly seat in the bed, next to the other me.

"Hello, love..." He started and then continued. "I know I haven't been here as much as I used to and I'm sorry about that, but I just can't stay here, seeing you in this coma while I'm losing all the hope that I have left, so I go around New Orleans and drink blood when I am not drinking bourbon because it's the only thing that makes me stop thinking about you being like this and that you are like this because of me. I am the only one who's blame for you being like this and I can't find a way to wake you up. I'm useless." He said blaming himself, with guilt and sadness in his eyes. "Today something happened and I feel awful about what I did because even if you're in coma, you're still my girlfriend, my wife, my angel, my love... A few minutes ago, I was in the bar with Cami and we kissed, even if she was the one who kissed me and I was the one who stop it, I can't help but feel guilty because I'm in love with you and lately I'm spending more time with Camille because somehow she makes me feel like I'm with you but when she kissed me it hit me that she never was and never will be like you, she will never be as funny, and honest, and caring, and beautiful as you. You're the one I love and I just wished that you could give me a sign that there's still hope and that you will forgive me."

I tried to grab an object to show a prove but it was useless, I was a gosht.

*Hours later*

Klaus was sleeping with one arm around the other me and suddenly I had an idea, could not work but I had to try.

I start to think really hard on the woman I met when I got in coma and she appeared in seconds.

"Do you wanted to see me?" She asked.

"Yes. I wanted to know if there's a way that I can be in his dream and talk to him. Just to give him hope. He needs it. I need it."

"You can but I don't know if he wakes up thinking of it was just a dream or you were really there." She said.

"Okay. What do I have to do to get in his dream?" I asked her.

"Just put your hand in his heart and think about a place that was important in your relationship." She said and I did it.

Everything went black for a couple of seconds and then I found myself in the presidential suite of Paris, when we started to be together.

"Caroline?" He asked surprised and I give him a small smile.

"Klaus, I need to talk to you."

"Why are we here? How are you here? How can I talk to you?" He asked.

"Klaus, I have been stuck in the Other Side while I was in coma. I have been seeing you and everyone's day life with trying to figure a way to make me wake up. And I also saw you and Camille kissing in the kitchen of the bar." I said with tears.

"I'm so sorry about that. I know it's unforgivable and I understand if you hate me"

"I don't hate you Klaus. And I don't have to forgive you, she kissed you and you broke the kiss. I love you Klaus, I never stopped... but I know it's different when you're in the real world and I want you to know that I won't hate you or blame you for trying to be happy with someone else. And Cami is a catch, she is nice and smart and"

"She's not you. She's not the woman I love. I love you. I have been trying to replace you but I can't. I can't replace a woman that I love with a woman that I can only see as a friend. I'm sorry. I know it's wrong but"

"It's okay." I said cupping his cheeks and then I realized I can touch him when he is dreaming, then I asked with tears. "Can you feel me?"

"Yes." He said with tears and a smile.

"I love you. I will love you forever. But I don't want you to put your life on pause because of me. You will find a way to get me back but I don't want you to continue being in a life when you just drink and in the end go talk to me. I don't want you to blame yourself. It's not your fault."

"I love you so much. I can't continue living like it nothing happened."

"I love you too." I said and kissed him, then the dream ended and he woke up.