A Package for Caroline

Caroline's POV

Caroline's POV

I was more calmed down, thanks to Klaus but I could see that he was nervous and angry with what was happening.

"I am going out." He said with a furious face.

"Where are you going?" I asked while not letting him get out because even that I knew I had Elijah and Rebekah, Klaus was the only one who made me feel protected.

"Find who this person is and kill..."

"Please don't go. You're too upset and..."

"This will only end with one of us dead. Me or"

"We don't even have a led. Please don't go do something crazy. Don't be reckless."

"I can't stay here with my arms crossed, waiting for someone else to die." Klaus said and I hold his hand.

"Please don't go... I need you." I said fighting so the tears wouldn't come out.

"Alright, love." He said and I kissed me passionately, making sure he was with me.

"Good evening!" A guy appeared. "I have a package for Caroline Forbes Mikaelson."

"From who?" I asked.

"Doesn't say it." He said then made me give him my signature and walked away.

I opened the package and saw the head of Steve, he was my father's boyfriend when my dad was alive and he was like a second father to me.

"Steven..." I said and stop fighting and just started crying.

"Love, come with me..." He said but I was paralyzed, so he hold my hand and directed me to his office.

"I can't believe this..." I said to myself.

"Who was he?"

"He was my father's boyfriend and he was like a second father to me..." I said and Klaus hugged me.

"I'm sorry love." He said and I just hugged me tightly.

"Promise me we will get through this and you will be safe and sound."

"I promise." He said and I kissed him.

"I have to call my friends and see how's everything. I need to make sure everyone else is alright."

"Alright. I'm going to call Marcel and make sure he is okay and tell him about what happen. He can help us, he knows people and they can see who's new or who seems strange..." I told her and she nodded.

"Klaus, if something happens..."

"Don't worry. Nothing will happen, I won't let it."

"You might have certain of that but I need to know that I said this to you." I said and he nodded "I am happy that I get the lucky to know you, not the Klaus 'The Big Bad Hybrid' but the true Niklaus Mikaelson and I like him so much that hurts when I see you with someone else. Thank you for showing me how you truly are and for making me feel so safe, so protected and so happy. I really like you..." Then I kissed him softly.

An: I'm sorry to make a short chapter. I can't promise you guys that I will make as much updates as I made because tomorrow school will start over and gets more difficult in school days but I will try not stop. I just wanted to make one last chapter before the school started and explain you why I would stop with so many updates in this story, and ask some patience.