Ending the Spell

No One's POV

No One's POV

They finally woke up to the real world and they just looked at each other without saying a word, they were to admired of how much the other been through.

Davina faked cough so they could pay attention to her, they looked at her but still thinking about what they saw about each other's past.

"To end this I just need to make a spell to Caroline and if it works she will change to a hybrid, she will break all her bones and turn into a wolf." Davina informed them, Caroline got nervous and once Klaus realized it, he hold her hand tightly making her look at him.

"I'm going to turn with you, love. We will get through this together." He said to Caroline and she gave him a nervous smile.

Davina started to say some Latin words and when it finished Caroline started to have a really headache, it got stronger by the second making her be on her knees and her hands in her head trying to calm the pain but was no used.

Davina decided to go away because her job was done and Caroline got her hands in the ground and start to feel her bones cracking. It was a real pain and then she felt the power running through her veins, with that she scream and Klaus saw her hybrid face, her eyes were sparkling like the stars in a dark night and golden like the sun.

Klaus decided to start turning with her and in a few minutes they were both in the form of wolves.

After the turning and being awhile in a wolf form, Caroline made herself calm down and with that turning to a human form again, Klaus did the same and quickly gave her his t-shirt so she could cover up and he put just his jeans.

"I guess the spell work." Caroline said breaking the silence because she was afraid that what he saw about her insecurities and all her past made him rethink about their relationship. "Well, I'm going to bed. It was a long day."

Klaus's POV

Caroline went to the bedroom and I followed her because I could see something was upsetting her.

"Caroline..."

"What?" She asked not looking at me.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked then asked with afraid of her answer. "Are you with second doubts about us? About me?"

"Why? Are you?" She asked.

"No. I love you. But, you saw my past and... did you change your mind about me? Did you"

"No. I love you, I will always love you. The only problem is that now you saw how insecure I can be and... you probably want to end everything and"

"I want to be with you. I love you and I love you even more now because you gone through so much and you become this strong woman that I admired even more now. I love you and no one can change that." I confessed that to her even if I was afraid of her feelings had change and she kissed me with passion.

"I love you so damn much Niklaus Mikaelson." She said making me smirk.

"Even after what you saw about my pay and how weak I was...?"

"You were not weak. Mikael was a dick to you. I love you and I love how you continued to be this strong person even after all the centuries you lived. Mikael was the weak one." Caroline said and kissed me. "Promise me that our love is forever."

"I promise." I said and she kissed me again passionately.