Carenzo makes Klaus jealous

Caroline's POV

Caroline's POV

After we made sure that my baby and I were alright, we went back to the party. Rebekah and Elijah walked over to us in the moment they saw us with concerned faces.

I told them everything and asked them to not tell anyone because there was no need to worry people for something that is already fixed.

"Can I talk to you for a minute, love?" Enzo asked and I noticed that Nik got a little tense when Enzo used the same nickname as he usually calls me. I looked at Nik wondering if he would got too upset, he looked awhile at me and then looked at Enzo.

"Be careful, I can see and hear everything, so if you try to do something, you're going to wish to be dead." Nik said and I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go to the garden, gorgeous." Enzo said and took me outside.

"What did you wanted to talk about that was so important that we had to be outside?" I asked curious.

"I needed to know how you are. The Mikaelsons said that you were just under the weather and that Klaus was helping you but I didn't believe it. What happened?"

"Nothing special. I just throw up and Klaus got worried so we stayed a little in the bathroom until he made sure I was okay. There's nothing to worry about." I lied.

"You don't know how to lie. You're the worst liar ever and you know it. Why are you hiding the truth? Is everything alright with the baby? Are you alright?" He asked clearly concerned.

"I'm fine and the baby is fine, I promise you." I said and he nodded with a smirk.

"I'm glad to hear that." He said but then the smirk faded away. "Do you really think that this guy is going to be a good father? I mean, his reputation..."

"Stefan it was known by being the ripper and now look at him, he just drinks from animals." I said and Enzo smirked again.

"I just worry about you. You and I used to be so closed and since you married this guy we barely talk... I miss you." He said and we hugged then when we broke the hug he leaned to kiss me but I pushed him away.

"What are you doing, Enzo?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, I just... I missed you so much and all this situation made me see that I don't see you just as a friend."

"Enzo, I love Niklaus." I said with an apologetic look.

"Maybe now, but can't you see that we could work. All the times I made you laugh and all those breakfast that we spend together talking about our problems and random things. We never were just friends, there was attraction and you know it."

"Enzo, please don't do this... I'm in love with Nik. I love him. I know that when we got married was just for show but now I really want to be his woman and to have him as my man. I'm sorry but I just see you as a good friend and nothing else."

"But if we tried." Enzo was saying but he was cut off.

"Didn't you heard her? She doesn't want to be with you, mate. Now leave!" Klaus said making us look at him.

"Or what?" Enzo said angry.

"You don't want to know." Klaus said and they started fighting, I was begging them to stop but they were to busy fighting. Suddenly Niklaus's face turned to his hybrid face and he was about to bite him, but I stopped him by putting in the middle, he looked at me confused and then with a poker face turned back to his human face.

"Enzo is my friend." I said calmly.

"And I am your husband." He said trying to be calm but I could see he was angry and jealous.

"I know, and I love that you are my husband but my friends are still really important to me. Please just let him go."

"I'm not going to leave you with this guy. I know that you belong with me." Enzo said making me turn to see him.

"You better go. I love you as a friend and I don't want to lose our friendship but if you stay and continue to fight with the man I'm in love with, then our friendship is going to be over."

"One day... One day you will see that I'm the one for you." Enzo said and left.

"Nik..." I said when turned to see him.

"I'm tired. I'm going to tell everyone to go home and get some sleep." He said, leaving me alone in the garden.

After awhile I walked over to the Quarter and no one was there, so I walked over to my room and saw Nik drawing something in his sketchbook.

"Can we at least talk?"

"Talk about what? You saying that no one is in love with you and trying to paint me as this possessive jealous guy and when it's the time, you see that I am right and continue to talk with this guys that love you? I don't like to share my woman." He said and he looked kind of sexy when he was jealous.

"Please don't be mad at me. I really thought he just saw me as a friend. And like I said to him, I love you not him." I said while seating in his lap.

"Love, I can't handle seeing all this guys pinning over you... It's too much."

"What are you saying? Do you want to break up?" I asked with my smile fading away and tears forming in my eyes.

"No, love. I would never even think of that. I just hate the feeling I get when some guy is taking you to talk alone and making me wondering what the hell he wants. Like tonight... I don't like to see other guys fancying you."

"Are you really this jealous? You heard me saying that I loved you and that I liked to be your wife. Why are you like this?"

"Because I'm afraid of losing you." He almost yelled and I looked at him confused "I know I'm not the best person but you make me want to try to be the person I was before I turned into a monster and... I love you more than I ever loved anyone and I just can't handle losing you again."

"I'm always going to be yours, no matter what I will love you. Always & Forever, remember?" I asked and he kissed me passionately.