Giving birth

Caroline's POV

Caroline's POV

I was talking with Rebekah about how Nik proposed to me last night and suddenly I felt contraction but it was a small contraction and the doctor said that it was normal that happen because it would be my body preparing to the moment I had to give birth.

"I can't believe it! I'm so happy for you two. But... if you are already married with my brother than what is this new marriage that you're going to have?"

"It's a kind of second marriage but this one will have our own vows and it is going to be made because we love each other." I said smiling and then I felt another contraction that was bigger then the one before.

"Care, are you alright?" She asked me when saw me holding my big belly with my eyes closed.

"I'm fine it's just a smal contract..." I was saying but then got another contraction making me yell and then I felt my water broking.

"Did you pee? Or are you really having...?" Rebekah asked me excited and nervous.

"My water broke." I said and she took me to the living room, where was Nik talking with Elijah.

"Nik, Caroline is..."

"Ahhh" I yelled in pain because the contractions were getting bigger and with more frequency.

"Are you alright, love?" Nik asked me speeding over to me and I just took deep breaths like the doctor told me to do.

"Her water broke. We need to go." Rebekah said.

"Elijah call the doctor. We are meeting him in the cabin. Rebekah, it's almost time to take Luke from school, can you go?" Nik said nervous but trying not to show to his siblings, but I knew him too well.

"Sure." She said and run over to the car, Klaus helped me to go to his car along with Elijah.

"You are going to be alright, love. Just breath. Take deep breaths like the doctor said and... Did he said something else about this? Are you okay?"

"I would be better if you would calm down, Nik." I said because I was already freakin out, I wasn't used to see him this nervous and that scared me.

"Sorry, love. I just want everything to go as good as planned." He said and I smiled to him then yelled because of the other contraction.

"Go faster, please. I don't want to give birth in a car." I said while trying to handle the contraction.

"Hang on, then." He said and started to drive faster and after a couple of minutes, we were in the cabin and the doctor was already there.

The doctor took me to the bedroom of the cabin and Nik brought everything the doctor asked him, warm water, cloth and things important so the doctor could help me with everything that would be essential.

"I'm going now to give you the epidural, alright?" He said and I nodded and after awhile I start to have contractions more and more frequently.

"Alright. Klaus, give your hand to your wife and Caroline I need you to push with all you've got."

"Ahhhh" I yelled while holding Nik's hand as tightly as I could.

"Love, it's okay. Just breath with me." He said sweetly and we start to breath in and out at the same time, making me smile.

"I see the head!" The doctor said.

"Can I see it?" Nik asked not just to the doctor but also to me, and we both nodded.

"She's beautiful!" Nik said with his eyes sparkling and then walked over to me and hold my hand again. "She's going to be just like you."

"I love yooooou!" I yelled at the end because of the contraction.

***

I didn't had much time with my baby girl because after I give birth, the doctor had to clean her and after a few seconds of having her finally on my arms, I felt asleep.

AN: Anyone has any names for the girl? Help me, please.