Bonnie's Visit

Caroline's POV

Caroline's POV

I was making out with Klaus when someone knock on the door.

"Why can't I get a break?" Klaus asked to himself making me giggle.

"I promise that I'll make it up for you." I said making him smirk.

"I will make you keep that promise." He said making me smile.

I got up and in a blink I felt Klaus's arms around my waist and his chest against my back, making harder from me because all I wanted was to kiss him, I finally reach to the door and opened. It was Bonnie.

"It's really true? Wow!" Bonnie said when saw us together.

"Bonnie, we talked about this." I said firmly.

"We did. But first..." She said and then gave Klaus a headache.

"Bonnie!" I tried but she continued but a few seconds later stop, leaving Klaus laying down in the floor getting over his headache.

"If your hurt Caroline, I will put you in misery and this hurt, was just the smallest torture I can do to you." Bonnie said. "Now that you see what can happen if you hurt Caroline, let's go to business."

"You shouldn't have done that to Klaus. He cares about me and I don't need you to make him be in pain so I will know it." I snapped at Bonnie.

"It's alright, love." He said then looked at Bonnie and added "I'm glad to know that Caroline as people who care that much about her. She deserves be around people like that."

"So... You are not going to try hurt me because I hurt you?" She asked.

"You are Caroline's friend. I wouldn't do that to a friend of Caroline." He said making me smile.

"I told you. Klaus isn't that evil man everyone paints... He is sweet and caring and..."

"I am not sweet."

"Isn't he adorable?" I asked Bonnie.

"I'm not adorable. Puppies are adorable." He said with a serious face.

"Okay... I come here to help you out with whoever is trying to hurt you but I'm not participating in this discussion about if he is adorable or something like that." Bonnie said.

"You are completely right. I'm sorry. And thanks to come in such short notice..." I thanked her.

"It's fine. I am staying in a motel, along with Tyler, Elena, Damon, Enzo and Stefan."

"They are here too?" I asked excited at the same time as Klaus but he seemed upset.

"Yes. We wouldn't let you get through this all by yourself." Bonnie told me and I hugged her and after I broke the hug she said "I better go. I was just checking on you. Tomorrow we talk better, okay?"

"Okay." I said and with that she left and Klaus closed the door and looked at me with a mad face.

"Why the bloody hell did you ask her to come? Don't you think I can take care of you? Don't you think I'm able to protect you?"

"Klaus, it's nothing to do with that. I just think that we need all the help we can get."

"I don't need help."

"Really? What about today? What if I wouldn't search for you? Did you saw how you were? You almost couldn't move and because of you trying to do everything by yourself, you could... I don't want to even think about it. You are just like everyone else and like everyone, you also need some help from times to times."

"I am the Original Hybrid. I do not need help!" He said angry and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you get tired of that? Why do you have to do everything by yourself? You are not alone. It's okay ask for help sometimes. It doesn't make you weak if is that what you think, it's actually brave to know when you need help and ask for it. At least when it comes to me... I need to know that you will always come to me when you need help." I tried to reason with him with a calm voice.

"Always?" He asked me now with a calm voice.

"Always." I repeated.

"Always is a long time."

"I intend to stay by your side for a long time." I said with a smile and he kissed me.

"I love you so much, love." He said when we broke the kiss and I smiled.

"I love you too." I said and we kissed again.