Chapter 9-That Moment Were You And Your Boyfriend Are Locked In The Bathroom.

Start from the beginning

But then, I remembered something. "Then why were you up all nigh?" I asked.

"Peter asked questions."

"Grandma we got here at 9, and you guys were still up at 10:15!"

"He had a lot of qeaustions." She said with a smirk.

She was hiding something, I know it.

"Grandma, please tell me." I said.

She looked at me, and relaxed her shoulders, "Ok, I had all the talks with him."

"WHAT!?!?" I yelled, falling and landing on my butt. "Grandma! Thats so wierd! AH! Why!! You dont think were going to do anything with him, do you?!" I shouted, still on the floor.

"I dont know. In Neverland you live forever."

I looked at her with a sick look, "Thats.. Disgusting." I said, and walked out of the room.

"Were are you going dear?" Grandma asked.

"To take a shower." I said.

"Alright dear."

I walked into my room, got some clean clothes, and went to the bathroom. 

I undressed and got into the shower, and about 3 minutes into it, I heard talking.

I pulled the curtan back a little to make sure noone was in here, but,It seems I left the door cracked.

"Darn!" I said, I was thinking about about getting out and closing it, but I forgot a towel.

So, I started throwing my clothes at the door, hopefuly if I hit it hard enought then I can close it, the lock was turned, so if I did close it it would be locked too.

I was down to my socks and bra, and was debating on throwing them, and decided to do it, first, I threw my bra, and I missed epicly and it landed behind the door.

"GAH!" I yelled in frustration, and then threw my socks. 

"Hey!" I heard someone say. I yelped and closed the curtain.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Bailee?" I heard Peter say.

"AHH!" I yelled

"Bailee!! Bailee what is it! Wait Im coming!" Peter said.

"GAH DONT COME DONT!" I yelled, I had my eyes closed, and my hands were covering the girl parts of my body.

I opened one eye, and I could see Peters outline.

I let out a breathe that I just realized ive been holding, "Ok, Peter, why are you here?" I asked.

"Your grandma told me to come wash my hands." He said.

"grandma." I snared.

"What?" 

"Nothing, ok, this is what I need you to do, I need you to go downstairs, ask my grandma for a towel, and then bring it up to me." I said.

"Ok!" He said. 

I heard the doornob wobble and then Peter asked, "How do you open this door."

I peeked out of the curtain.The door shut and locked.

"You haft to turn that thing in the center." I said.

He looked down at the doornob and then back at me, and then back at the doornob and grabbed ahold of the lock.

"OK good.. Now, turn it." I said.

He tried turning it, but it wouldnt budge.

"It, wont turn." He said.

Thats great.

"What?! Come on Peter your a strong man... Boy.. Man.. How old are you?" I asked.

He looked at me, "Im 15, I dont remember the year... But I know it was May 25." He said.

"Ah.." I said.. "Can you get he door unlocked?" I asked.

He tried again, "No.. but I think its jam- Why are your clothes all over the floor?" 

I looked around. And my face came completly red.

"I was trying to close the door." I said, His face was a little red too.

"Are you nakd?" He asked.

"Umm.. Ya.. I guess I am." I said embarrased.

"Oh.. Well.." He said.

I started to feel a little uncomfortable, when I heard a click.

"I GOT IT!" Peter yelled, jumping up and down.

"Good! Cause the waters really cold.. Can you please go get a towel from grandma." I asked.

"Sure babe." Peter said and flew out.

Did he just call me babe? I.. This isnt like him.. Im not saying that I like it.. Its just.. This is new...

5 seconds later he came back and handed me a towel before flying out the door and shutting it.

I got out and got dressed, brushed my hair untill it was completly dried, and then went downstairs to find grandma and Peter eating.

"Hey Bailee! Come sit my me." Peter says, and pats the chair next to him.

I smile and walked over to the chair. Peter got up and pulled the chair out for me, I sat in it saying a quick thank you as he pulled me in.

I looked at my grandma and she was smirking.

"So.. When are we going back." I asked, digging into my scrambled eggs.

"As soon as you want to." Peter said.

"Ok." 

'Peters acting really wierd... Not in a bad way.. Hes just, not acting like himself' I thought to myself.

When we were all finished, I decided that I missed Neverland, so I said my good byes to grandma and Peter grabbed my hand as we flew to Neverland.