I wish theses walls were a bit thinner so I could have heard what went on but unfortunately I couldn't. Mr. Finely was pretty distant yesterday too, I mean I know he doesn't like me and he isn't particularly fond of Noah for the way he treats girls but its Christmas you shouldn't be a bitter Kooky Bear, that's something us Venusians use to define bitter, angry, furious and jealous.

I sighed deeply clearing all my thoughts away and just focusing on right now and right now I had a huge tray of food in front of me calling my name.

Yum!

~Noah~

My mother sat down on the bed next to me "What's wrong Noah? Did something happen? You haven't left your room all day."

I took a deep breath "I'm fine mom I just want you to know that remember when I told you about my friend that got this girl pregnant?"

She nodded her head "Yes I do recall, why?"

I took a deep breath "At the time I was talking about me."

She gasped "Noah Lucas Finley! Does this mean that some girl is going to be baring my grandchild!?"

I shook my head frantically "No, no, no, no, no! Mom just listen, that wasn't the whole story."

She huffed out an angry breath but looked at me waiting. "The girl told me I was the only one that could be the father and I didn't believe her so I told he I wanted a DNA test done. Which she got done yesterday where I found oh I wasn't the only potential father, Jacob was one too."

"Oh my god Noah." My mother sighed "What happened?"

I took a deep breath "The kid isn't mine, it's Jacob's."

She let out a breath of relief before she sighed "Noah I've told you so many times you need to be careful! You can't go on screwing girls as you please! One day you are going to need to settle down and no girl is going to want used goods!"

"Used goods?"

She rolled her eyes "The point is Noah that you need to change your attitude. I have put up with it for too long but this baby thing has crossed the line."

I nodded "That's why I wanted to tell you mom."

"What?" 

"I want to change, for the better." I smiled.

"I want to change, for the better." Those words rung around in my head before my dreams of the day before were interrupted by loud cheerful singing.

"Jingle bells! Jingle bells! Jingle all the way! Oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse opened slay, HEY!" My mother sang off key.

I groaned covering my face with the pillow and muttered "Go away!" Along with the regular "Don't you ever knock?"

My mother sat down on the bed and smiled ruffling my hair “Noah it’s time to wake up. It’s Christmas!”

I just groaned once again before I sighed looking up at her “Is Lexi up?”

She nodded her head “Yeah she is. Does Lexi know about Riley?”

I nodded my head “Yeah she was with us at the hospital Saturday.” My mother just smiled and nodded leaving my tray of food on my night table.

She looked at me before she left my room and sighed “I think something might be wrong with Lexi. Could talk to her about it?”

I gave her a small smile “I’ll try to figure it out.” She smiled one last time at me before she left my room. I sighed sitting up in my bed with my tray of food. I began to eat and took a deep breath; I hadn’t left my room at all yesterday and I know yesterday was the day Riley and Jacob would have spoken to their parents about the baby.