chapter fourteen

Vanessa's point of view

"Your album just came out yesterday, how do you feel?" The interviewer asked and I smiled.

"I myself was so excited, and Calum was aswell. He bought three hundred dollars worth of the album." I said and Andy laughed.

"My mom did the same! She sent me a picture of like thirty cases and told me how much she loved it." She said and laughed.

"I may or may not had pissed myself when it came out and everyone started talking about it." Cisco added and we all laughed. "I love the album and I'm glad the fans and everyone else loved it aswell "

"I spent the entire day reading about how much fans loved it and stuff. It was amazing and I was glad they liked it. We had so much fun making it and it's relieving to know it wasn't all for nothing." Keath told him and the interviewer looked at me.

"I saw on Twitter and Instagram, you and Calum took all the copies you bought and gave them out to fans who couldn't get the album, is that true?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah. He bought a bunch and I asked what he was going to do with it. He didn't know and I was like, 'hey, some people don't have the money' and 'some people don't have the time'. So, I sent out a tweet, picked some people randomly and mailed them all signed albums, free of charge." I told him and Cisco yelled.

"Aw! Nessa is so sweet!" He yelled and I laughed a bit. "Nessa! Nessa! Nessa!" He chanted and I covered his mouth.

"He's an idiot." I said and the interview carried on about our upcoming tour, opening acts, and upcoming music.

"What is your favourire song off of the album?" He asked us and Cisco answered first.

"I personally love Burn. It's one of my favourites because of the lyrics and it's beautiful as it is and acoustically." He said and Andy answered next.

"I think Society's Puppet, is my favourite. It's rocky, it's rebellious, it's angsty, and it just reminds me a lot like the American Idiot album by Green Day. I absolutely love it." She said and Keath said I had to answer first.

"I like Drowning. It's super fun to play, it's very relatable, and uh, the lyrics mean a lot to me. It reminds me of Radiohead's Creep a bit and it just really hits hard." I told them and Keath answered next.

"My favourite is Kissing In The Dark." He said and chuckled. "Luke sings on that one with us, and Calum and Alex helped us write it It's my favourite because it's mostly just an acoustic guitar with maybe a little bit of drums. It gives me a break and the lyrics are everything."

"So, we know you're all good friends with 5 Seconds of Summer because Luke is your dad, but do you think you'll be joining them anytime soon? Whether in the studio again or on the road?" He asked and Keath answered.

"We got Luke in on the album, and truth be told, me and Ashton were talking about a world tour together. We're settling the details, but next year, we may or may not be seen with the guys. It all depends on our management and our schedules." He said and I nodded.

"Calum wouldn't mind that." Andy teased and I rolled my eyes as I chuckled. "Then maybe the kids could go on tour with you."

"They'll be too young still." I said and rolled my eyes. "Besides, they don't need be constantly be around Cisco and Keath. They never wear clothes."

"Hey! We do!" They yelled and pulled at their clothing.

"What's going to happen to your kids when you're both on tour?" He asked me and I cleared my throat.