Extended Summary

TO KNOW HER PAIN...

YOU MUST KNOW HIS TOO

     FLORENCE PARSONS HATED PETER PARKER. She'd spent years in his shadow; academically, they were rivals pinned against each other and personally, they were stuck in an endless circle of ignoring each others' existence, or so Florence had assumed.

     When fate plays a little tricky game, they're forced together, quite literally. Florence, even with her frosty exterior and her own reasons for hating the boy genius, finds herself melting with his kind heart and a shared experience they both hold too close to their hearts.

     But falling for him wasn't her only problem, not when New York City has become the playground for a new web-slinging hero calling himself Spider-Man. With her best friends trying to unmask the new hero, Florence finds herself in a new world of good verses evil. Because as the city grows darker, so do the students at Midtown and not all villains wear masks but stand in plain sight.

INTRODUCING...

❝THE WEIGHT OF THE WORLD.

A/N: 

Hello, greetings from 2021. Ah yes, this story is turning five this year. It's my little trashy baby and I would like to thank all the wonderful OG readers that supported me from the very beginning. This is my first piece of marvel fanfiction and it does mean a lot to me, especially Florence. I am very protective of her and with so many new readers coming from tiktok and whatever, I need yet another clear as day warning. She's frosty, get used to it. Where would the fun be if she was head over heels in love with Peter from the first chapter? Where's the ✨ drama ✨ in that? Come on, give me a little more credit, this isn't my first rodeo. So, be nice kids with your words and I won't have to mute you from enjoying my little world of heroes. 

This story takes place before the events of Civil War, almost like a prequel with a lot of comic characters and plots in the making for the coming storylines. Second book takes place during Homecoming and so on, you get the idea. This entire story is my work and if you try to copy, steal, rework, I will know and I won't play nice. With all that being said, enjoy!! xo

2021 DISCLAIMER: this is a super old story, one I was very proud of years ago, but now, not so much. This first book of the series is very campy (in my opinion) and there's a lot of good stuff, but also some dialogue, grammatical errors and writing that I wish to update to suit my current writing style now (which is loads better woah). You will notice chapters that have been semi rewritten will now feature a ( : ) symbol in the title and not a dash ( - ) so you can can see which chapters have been looked over. My update will probably take me forever but the storyline won't change, just slight things and in no ways should it change your reading experience. 

[ This story is a part of the Age of Heroes series. A series set within the world of marvel where all my books connect together in ways. It's not necessary to read every book in the series but just know each story is linked in one way or another ]