Chapter 15 - The Proposal

Start from the beginning

“Have a seat.” She raised a brow at me.

“What?” she asked confused.

“Have.a.seat.” I had to point out where I wanted her to sit too because sometimes Jessica could be so slow. Her cheeks heated up as she planted her knees on either side of my head and I began devouring her. She was blushing but she wasn’t slick. This wasn’t the first time she did this and I knew for a fact that she enjoyed that position too. She felt in control, like she was the boss and she was…for now.

“Oh my—Alex” she moaned as I moved my tongue faster & deeper inside her. After five more minutes like that, I could feel her legs tightening around me and if I didn’t know better, I’d swear she was trying to choke me out. Jessica threw her head back and rode my face until her orgasm passed. When she was done, we were both breathing heavy—well I was gasping for air—but you get the picture. I flipped us over and was hovering over her. My hand was tracing circles around her entrance and she had her eyes closed. I couldn’t help but admire how beautiful she was, and in a few hours, she’d be mine officially.

I slipped a finger inside her and she shifted a little before I began moving it slowly. Soon after I added another one and sped up my hand movements. I curved them upright and I knew I was hitting the right spot by the way she started thrashing on the bed. Jessica’s eyes shot opened when I paused my movements.

“Alexx!” she was panting, trying to catch her breath.

“Can I take you out tonight?” I asked her.

She stared at me as if I’d just crawled out of a spaceship and spoke a foreign language.

“Do you think this is the appropriate time to be asking me out Alex? I mean I am your girlfriend. It’s not like we live together and I’d be around after we’ve finished fucking so you could ask me on a date.” I let out a laugh at how snappy she was during sex.

“Alright, I get it.”

I continued my movements and within a few minutes she had another intense orgasm and was ripping my hair out. I think I should probably wear a wig or something next time, I can’t risk losing my great head of hair. I crawled up the bed and dropped myself down beside her, pulling her into my arms.

“So, is that a yes?”

“Mhm,” she said drowsily. Jessica nuzzled her head into my neck before falling asleep.

            I woke up to the sound of the doorbell ringing frantically. Jessica was still asleep in my arms and it was cold as shit in here. I got out of bed and adjusted the covers properly because she was still naked and I couldn’t risk her getting sick before our date. After turning the heat in the Condo up, I wrapped myself with a towel and answered the door. As expected it was Ashley—I think. Her hair was wild and there were bags under her eyes. Her skin was pale and it looked like she seriously needed to hibernate for the winter.

“Are you okay?” I asked her.

Ashley eyed me up and down in my towel, “Are you okay?”

I chuckled and told her I was about to take a shower so she could make herself at home. It wasn’t going to be hard considering she basically lived here already. I showered and washed my hair pretty quickly and emerged from the steamy shower smelling like a chocolate covered sex machine. Pulling on one of my boxers, I towel dried my hair and shoved my arms through a t-shirt. When I got back into the living room Ashley had made a bowl of popcorn and was scrolling through my Netflix.

“Alright.” I said taking a seat in one of the couches. “We made a deal and you said you needed advice right? What about?”

“Yes. How do you know—like how can you tell when—” she was mumbling a lot so I cut to the chase.