Chapter 2

---Jessica POV

Waking up this morning, I felt the weight of Alex’s arms wrapped around me. I smiled and sneaked out of her grasp. I looked over at the bedside clock and lost it. It was almost 10am and my morning class started at 10:15. I hopped out of bed and straight into the shower.

After taking a quick shower, I put on my underwear and a soffe shorts then headed out to the kitchen in my bra. I cant believe I’m a this late. I’m actually quite surprised that Alex is still in bed, usually she would be long gone by the time I woke up for school.

I decided to whip up a quick breakfast for her, Knowing Alex, she would sit here and starve cuz she doesn’t have time to make breakfast. I think her workplace is putting way too much pressure on her, I mean she’s only 21…well her birthday is next week so 22.

I spun around, only to feel two arms wrap around my waist and pull me close.

“Morning,” I told her.

“Morning,” she grinned still holding me against her chest.

“Alex I’m late,”

She frowned and rolled her eyes. “I can give you a ride down, I mean my car is way faster than yours.”

I raised a brow, “I do not have a death wish Alex.”
She smirked, “I promise not to go too fast.”

I could feel her hand trailing down the side of my legs, then to my inner thigh.

“Alex,” I said a little above a whisper.

My body was heating up and if she didn’t quit it, there was definitely no hope for me going to any of my classes today.

I pressed my hand to her chest and pushed her away frowning. “Go get dressed,”

She pouted but went back into the room and I finished up breakfast.

Seconds later I heard the shower switch on. Is she seriously taking a shower right now?

“ALEX!” I yelled.

“What?” she yelled back.

“I thought you were gonna take me now.”

“I do need to freshen up for the ladies Jess,” she said.

I could hear the smirk in her voice. I rolled my eyes and headed to our bedroom and put on my white top.

Alex came out the bathroom with her short hair dripping all over the floor. I glared holes into her head,

“I’m tired of telling you, don’t floor wet Alex, remember that time I fell? Like right there?” I said annoyed pointing to the spot where she was standing.

She pouted and walked over to me.

“I’m sorry,” she placed a kiss on my lips.

I blushed and got up. “Okay, I forgive you.. Only cuz you’re cute.” I kissed her again before leaving out the room.

---Alex POV