Chapter 6

---Alex POV

I glanced over at Jessica who was fiddling with the hem of her dress. She’s been like this a lot since I told her about the apartment thing. A few days ago when she got home from work, my conscience was getting the best of me so I just told her. She didn’t say anything, like literally didn’t say anything. After we spoke –Well I spoke –She just got up from the sofa and changed out her chef uniform, showered then got into bed.

I don’t know whether she was angry because if she was, she didn’t let it show at all and that scared me. I’d rather her yell at me than stay all creepy and quiet. It makes me uncomfortable that it’s getting so hard for us to have a decent conversation now. I struggled with my tie but groaned and finally gave up.

She sighed and got up from the other side of the limo and sat on my lap.

“When will you ever learn?” she asked fixing the tie.

“I don’t have to learn when I have you. You’ll always be there to fix my ties.”

She gave me a slight smirk, “Is that right?”

I raised a brow but let it slide past me. The white body glove dress that she wore clung to her, allowing her shape so simply pop. It was short and as she sat on my leg, it rose to the middle of her thighs and the creamy skin was just calling me. I ran a hand up her long leg and let it stop at her thighs.

“I know we’re late and stuck in traffic but is it wrong that I’m thinking some really dirty thoughts?”

She smirked at me, “Of course not, I am your girlfriend right? So if you want it…Take it.

My eyes opened wide in shock. I have never seen this side of Jessica before and I don’t know whether or not to be excited as fuck or scared. Maybe she’s just acting out. Acting out? What the fuck am I, her mother? I mean she wasn’t even thinking about the fact that we would be arriving at my workplace for the grand opening of the fashion department in about forty-five minutes, and usually she’s the one telling me to behave.

As if I was taking too long to make my mind up, she tugged on my tie, bringing our faces closer until our lips finally touched. Her lips moved slowly in sync with mine; when I sucked softly on her lip she opened up and my tongue slipped in. She moaned in my mouth when my hands traveled up her thighs, right to her core and rubbed her through her panties. I unzipped her dress and tossed it neatly over the limo seat. Soon after, I was sucking on her chest trying not to leave marks but it was so enticing. Her breasts were creamy and shapely and I just wanted to hold them forever and call them my babies.

Her legs opened wider as my head trailed down placing soft kisses on her flat stomach and ended with a long kiss on her core. We didn’t have much time, but we had all the time we needed.

------

I licked every crevice and hidden spots between Jessica’s legs as she came down from her third climax. I looked up from between her thighs and licked my lips and she blushed.

“Ms. Richardson, I just thought you’d like to know that we’ll arrive in ten minutes.” I heard the driver say through the speaker.

“Fuck… shit,” I got up quickly and started fixing my tie while Jessica struggled to get her underwear back on. Now that I think about it, she was moaning so loud that I’m sure the surrounding cars could have heard her much less the limo driver. I chuckled as I threw on my suit jacket, driving us must have quite an experience.