Chapter 15 - The Proposal

Start from the beginning

“Its—alright…” She handed me another one. “Alex, why am I tasting cake?” I asked her, getting suspicious.

“Oh the owner baked these. This was part of our deal; he wanted to know which should be the cake of the day tomorrow.” She said smoothly. I nodded and tasted the other one. This slice was chocolate fudge and it was amazing. I almost started rubbing the slice against my cheek.

“This one is great.”

“Wait, there’s still one more slice babe.” She got a forkful of the last slice and fed it to me. This one was a chocolate and vanilla marble cake. It wasn’t as rich as the Chocolate fudge but it was just right. This one would be the perfect desert dish for the restaurant.

“This one is perfect.” I told her.

She gave me a huge smile. “I thought so too.”

After helping Alex pack up, we left the restaurant. I tried looking back to see the name of it, so I could come during opening hours for some more of that chocolate fudge cake but Alex was towering over me and blocked the entire thing. “Alex?” I called as she opened the car doors. She looked over at me, “Can I drive?” Her eyes widened and I could tell she wasn’t too sure about it but she agreed anyway. I walked round to the driver’s seat and got comfortable before starting the car. This was going to be fun; Alex hardly ever lets me drive her car so I’m going to enjoy it while it lasts.

---Alex POV

“You are never driving again.” I told Jessica while struggling to get out of the car. My hair was a mess, I was dizzy and could barely comprehend that we actually made it home in one piece. I swiftly took the car keys from Jessica and made my way to the elevator.

“Alex I’m sorry.” I glanced down to see her pouting at me. I sighed but didn’t say anything. “It wasn’t even my fault, that guy was in my way.”

“Jess you were driving on the wrong side of the road. How the hell did you even get over there?” It was a rhetorical question of course because I knew exactly how she almost got us killed.

“I’m sorry,” she said again. I pretended to ignore her and made my way down the hall to our Condo. I keyed the door and entered the huge apartment and kicked my sneakers off.

“I’ll make it up to you.” She held onto the hem of my shirt and tugged me softly to the bedroom.

“Did you forget that Ashley is going to be stopping by in an hour or two?” I raised a brow at her.

“We don’t need that long Alex,” she whispered in my ear. She shut the door behind us and yanked the shirt right off me, and did the same with my jeans. Jessica told me to get on the bed, so like a good little Alex, I did just that. I was leaning on the headboard for the bed as I watched her shimmy out of her clothes and crawl up the bed between my legs. Jessica’s hand traced the rim of my boxers before she pulled it off and discarded of it in some random corner of the room.

I leaned up so she was sitting comfortably on my lower stomach and she captured my lips in a breathtaking kiss that I quickly took over. She quickly opened up and allowed my tongue to toy with hers, playing, biting and tugging at each other.

“Unhhh, Alex.” She moaned as I cupped her ass. I could feel her wetness seeping onto my stomach already and it was turning me on even more. I detached our mouths and pulled her even closer, trailing kisses down her neck, nipping at all her favorite spots and enjoying her moans in my ear. I took one of her nipples in my mouth and she arched into me, purring all the things I liked to hear at a time like this. I grinned at her then laid flat on my back.