chapter 11-

Chapter 11-

I got in the common room and sat in front of the fire. It was 6:00am, after talking to Draco I went for a walk around the deserted corridors hoping not to be caught by anyone. I just wanted to be alone. I was sitting there for about half a hour when I heard a door close from behind me. I looked over to see harry walking out of the boy's dormitory.

"morning." I had startled him.

"what you doing up?"

"i couldn't sleep any longer you?"

"i keep thinking about what the egg means why does it only scream."

"maybe you can find out about it in the library?"

"I've checked theres nothing about screeching voices at the library."

"oh well I can't think of anything where else to look."

"me neither."

we sat in silence for while, staring at the fire. We must have bee there a long time because Hermoine came rushing down the stairs.

"Harry I think I know a way you can find out about your egg." she looked at me and felt a bit embarrassed about her reaction to her brains at work, again.

"hey Hermoine I'll leave yous to it, I'm going to get ready and wake Ginny up see yous later."

they shouted by as I went into the dormitory. I knelt close to Ginny's bed trying to scare her.

"Ginny, Ginny." I whispered.

When this didn't work I started shaking her until she stirred and started to move, thats when she woke up. Her eyes met mine and she looked horrified and started screaming waking up everyone. By this time someone had turned on the light.

"Amanda I'm going to kill you, why did you wake me?"

"because Ginny it is 7:45 and we need to get dressed and go for breakfast thats why."

"oh I didn't no the time."

"good job I got up early isn't it?." I walked away.

"where you going?"

"to get changed and you should to."

when I came out Ginny was ready and raring to go.

"you ready?" I asked her, she nodded.

"good lets go get some food I'm starving.

There was a reason I wanted to at least eat this morning. he would be there and my day would be started perfectly.

"so Ginny are you and Dean ok now?"

"yeah it was just a misunderstanding." and a big one it was he shouldn't of accused her for something Ginny would never do. Ginny is the most kind hearted person I know which made me feel worse because I had to keep one of my biggest secrets from her.

"good but I don't want no smooching and no leaving me Ginny Weasley." I laughed when I said this and she joined in.

"oh Dean and Seamus are already here."

"well go sit with Dean you big goon." we laughed while we walked to the table.

"whats so funny?" Seamus asked.

"Amanda, I don't no what has made her so happy but shes finally back." Ginny smiled at me.

"oh a boy maybe?" Seamus laughed as he said this.

"no a well earned goodnight sleep for the first time since we arrived, its boosted my energy." I smiled at them.

I hated keeping the real reason I why was so happy for from them it didn't feel right but it had to be done. I looked up to see the real reason to why I was feeling like a weight was lifted of my shoulders. There he was sitting at the Slytherin table looking at what was his breakfast. I sat staring at him eating my food when he looked up. He saw me staring at him and he slightly smiled at me, I smiled back but with a big grin on my face.

"Amanda what are you smiling at?" I faced Seamus.

"I'm smiling known that we have muggle studies with Slytherin next and all they will do is moan about muggles and what they do." I lied.

"now that is funny." Seamus laughed.

"speaking of muggle studies shouldn't we leave to go to class now."

"yeah." Seamus agreed as we both stood up.

"ermm Ginny, Dean muggle studies." Seamus said but they were to far in each others conversation to be interested in anyone else.

I looked over at Draco and him and his golly henchmen were laughing at me and Seamus waiting on them two. Course he had to keep up his act.

"Ginny me and Seamus are leaving for class you coming?"

"mm hmm."

"come on then."

"mm hmm." she was just agreeing with what I was saying.

"lets just leave these two ay Seamus."

"yeah."

we walked to lesson but not before I caught Draco's eyes and stuck my tongue out to him for laughing at us, he just smiled back.