chapter 4

chapter 4

I was walking with Ginny to our first lesson: muggle studies I liked learning about how the muggles lived their lives and how it was different to ours. All day my lessons were muggle studies, defense against the dark arts, potions. For a first day my lessons weren't as bad as usual and then I saw it. We had potions with slytherin and Malfoy could life get any worse.

“Amanda are you listening to me?” “ermm sorry Ginny what were you saying.” she give me a funny look and repeated what she had just said.

“i was saying that Dean asked me to the dance isn't that great, I mean I no we are seeing each other but its just exciting, who you going with?”

“i don't know Ginny I haven't really thought about it.”

“but your going with someone right, I mean half of Gryfindor are already getting ready to ask you.” great not only did I have to put up with going to the dance but now I have to go through the awkwardness of turning people down, I needed a date fast.

“ here we are muggle studies.” Ginny said while opening the door to our first lesson.

My first lessons went by quickly I was to busy worrying about the dance, the boys asking me and I was dreading potions with Slytherin. At least it was dinner time and I could take my mind off what was going to be the worst lesson to start the year with. Harry and Ron were trying to work out who to take to prom and who had entered Harry into the try wizard tournament even though he wasn't old enough, he had to compete.

“I bet anything it was Malfoy.” Ron said and everyone was agreeing.

“he isn't smart enough to think of something like that.” everyone looked at me.

“ I mean come on look at them him, dumb and dumber could rob gringotts if they had the brains but they don't so their hardly going to be able to walk a few hallways they probably would get lost.” we all looked at them Crabbe and Goyle were eating all the food while Draco was looking around the room, probably trying to find Pansy and run.

We started laughing so much that my stomach hurt and I saw Draco glaring at us, he had realised we were talking about them, I quickly looked away before his eyes burnt a hole into me.

Draco's P.O.V

I was thinking of ways to annoy the Gryffindors, I thank the person who had entered Potter in the tournament they were a genius and his reaction was priceless “what me?! But who would do that.” he had glared at me. The little half-blood thought it was me, well if whoever did it doesn't reveal themselves I will take full responsibility for the best prank ever. Now I needed more ways to annoy them, I looked back and forth at Crabbe and Goyle these fools couldn't help me I looked around for Blaise and thats when I heard them. I looked over at the Gryffindor table and Potter and his gang were laughing at something but who at? Then I saw her that Amanda was looking in our direction them little gits were laughing at us, I glared at her and she looked away. That's it Potter, the mudblood and blood traitors better get ready for potions.